Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lag issue on Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

teashark

For some reason at random times I get lagged in place and can't move at all I don't know if this is some sort of anti cheat thing or its just the server. But it so far has resulted in two temp bans for me I would appreciate it if someone looking into it. -thanks

YaBoiJorden

Pika Member
Well, he could stop playing bedwars and play other gamemode.
He shouldnt be giving up an gamemode (might be his favourite gamemode) just because of the lagg. The owner’s should fix this for him and everyone who has the same feeling.

Luppeeyz

Banned
thanks for the support.
Welcome my dude!
He shouldnt be giving up an gamemode (might be his favourite gamemode) just because of the lagg. The owner’s should fix this for him and everyone who has the same feeling.
Well, I mean if he could try to play when it not laggy for him to avoid being banned, The owners do need to update bedwars but welp, we can't rush them for that.

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
Hello player ,
Bedwars is currently outdated , I personally play it and i have never got banned , ( Staff can get banned too dw )
So basiclly ; You are lagging and the anticheat is
Detecting you as a hacker , So i recommend you to play Bedwars only when you are NOT lagging so you don't face this again ; Both ways , whenever you face this problem ; Make a ban appeal right here ; https://pika-network.net/forums/ban-appeals.149/ . and you will get unbanned as fast as a mod+ comes online.
Thank you for understanding and good luck.

LOCKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.