Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lagg issues

qHadz

Pika Lover
I might be crazy but practice seems way more laggy than other servers. My blocks dissapear more often, I lagg back a lot and sometimes everything just freezes and I or my enemy just randomly gets teleported away. Is there anything that can be done about this it is really frustrating and I've lost many winstreaks because of this

Marleac

Great Reporter
It's most likely due to your ping and also if your country is far away from the host.

Justinwl

Pika Member
I might be crazy but practice seems way more laggy than other servers. My blocks dissapear more often, I lagg back a lot and sometimes everything just freezes and I or my enemy just randomly gets teleported away. Is there anything that can be done about this it is really frustrating and I've lost many winstreaks because of this
What's the /tps? I'd check but capping koth rn heh
Update: Yea tps seems good, unlike factions which is what I was thinking. But what Mari said probably.

Last edited:

Surbate

YouTube
Great Reporter
From what I know it doesn't necessarily have to be your ping. In my experience when I fight people with 300-400ms they also teleport around due to their ping being so high (I have about 15-25ms) and basically none of my hits register at all while theirs fully go through.

YTZeke

Rare Pika
This could be due to your WiFi Pleese Reset Network Adaptars or Use Ethernet