Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Last Message!

Parlyy

Great Reporter
Hi everyone 👋
As we navigate through these uncertain times, I sincerely hope that everyone has been keeping well, safe, and healthy. The past months have been challenging for many of us, but I trust that we have all been doing our best to adapt and persevere through these difficult times. Whether you have been working from home, caring for loved ones, or simply taking time for yourself, I hope that you have been able to find moments of joy and positivity amidst the chaos. May we all continue to support and uplift each other as we move forward, with hope and resilience in our hearts.Here is a fact I wanna talk about to every single one of you!

I will start by getting everyone that watches this thread back in October 8, 2022.This was the day a gamebreaking bug was found and abused by tons of players that owned the summer gkit.Although,I was one of the people that didnt even have this gkit in my account I got punished for having similar name with a guy that abused the bug.Adding to the account though, I was the person that reported this bug to I9bar,I still got falsely punished for "duping".Moving forward at November 7, 2022 I got my ban reduced for helping the developer TryHardMarktin and admin Mrepiko deal with massive amount of dupes running on pika survival.I want to give a massive thanks to marktin for being so nice about reducing my ban from perm down to 6months.I have to admit I did ban evade a bunch of times but eventually realised that what I was doing was completely false.Taking the readers of this appeal to April 2, 2023 aka Today where I was punished by the admin MrEpiko for "duping" even though my account was banned.Something like that is hardly impossible to happen as long as my account is kept banned.Like how does this work?Personally knowing that there is low chances of me getting my punishment revoked I am writing this thread to mostly thank some of the greatest friends I have made on this server.

So here I am saying the last goodbyes to every single one of yall watching and reading this thread.Saying goodbye to friends is never easy, but sometimes it is necessary as we all move forward in our lives. As I bid farewell to each and every one of you, I want you to know how much you have meant to me. You have brought laughter, love, and light into my life, and I will always cherish the memories we have shared together. Although we may be going our separate ways, I hope that our paths will cross again someday, and that we will continue to support each other from afar. Please know that you will always hold a special place in my heart, and that I am grateful for the time we have spent together. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors, and may your journeys be filled with happiness and success.I hope and wish everyone is having fun playing on this particular network!

Sincerely,
parlapipasgr888🥀

Otherside

Great Reporter
Firstly I feel sorry for ya mate.
But ya have to keep in mind that staffs only ban ya for certain reason and in your case the reason was duping that might have done by ya last year.
MrEpiko by the request of TryHardMarktin, unbanned ya in 7/11/2022 and after that in 2/04/2023 MrEpiko rebanned ya.
They must found out that ya are guilty of your actions and then they Hit the Prem ban Hammer.
Ya should appeal for "why they rebanned ya" and if it's possible to get the ban reduced again.

mystique6800

Epic Pika
Good Riddance. And this isn't a Netflix show it's a block game that 9-year-olds play.

Bigboygats

Damn bro we really miss you parl we all know that you were innocent but the community is really broken nowadays, hope someday they realize that you were innocent and let you come back bec you made it fun now everything is really boring. Luv ya parl <3

anyname

Pika Lover
Hi everyone 👋
As we navigate through these uncertain times, I sincerely hope that everyone has been keeping well, safe, and healthy. The past months have been challenging for many of us, but I trust that we have all been doing our best to adapt and persevere through these difficult times. Whether you have been working from home, caring for loved ones, or simply taking time for yourself, I hope that you have been able to find moments of joy and positivity amidst the chaos. May we all continue to support and uplift each other as we move forward, with hope and resilience in our hearts.Here is a fact I wanna talk about to every single one of you!

I will start by getting everyone that watches this thread back in October 8, 2022.This was the day a gamebreaking bug was found and abused by tons of players that owned the summer gkit.Although,I was one of the people that didnt even have this gkit in my account I got punished for having similar name with a guy that abused the bug.Adding to the account though, I was the person that reported this bug to I9bar,I still got falsely punished for "duping".Moving forward at November 7, 2022 I got my ban reduced for helping the developer TryHardMarktin and admin Mrepiko deal with massive amount of dupes running on pika survival.I want to give a massive thanks to marktin for being so nice about reducing my ban from perm down to 6months.I have to admit I did ban evade a bunch of times but eventually realised that what I was doing was completely false.Taking the readers of this appeal to April 2, 2023 aka Today where I was punished by the admin MrEpiko for "duping" even though my account was banned.Something like that is hardly impossible to happen as long as my account is kept banned.Like how does this work?Personally knowing that there is low chances of me getting my punishment revoked I am writing this thread to mostly thank some of the greatest friends I have made on this server.

So here I am saying the last goodbyes to every single one of yall watching and reading this thread.Saying goodbye to friends is never easy, but sometimes it is necessary as we all move forward in our lives. As I bid farewell to each and every one of you, I want you to know how much you have meant to me. You have brought laughter, love, and light into my life, and I will always cherish the memories we have shared together. Although we may be going our separate ways, I hope that our paths will cross again someday, and that we will continue to support each other from afar. Please know that you will always hold a special place in my heart, and that I am grateful for the time we have spent together. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors, and may your journeys be filled with happiness and success.I hope and wish everyone is having fun playing on this particular network!

Sincerely,
parlapipasgr888🥀
Dont give up, many players have spent months to get their false bans revoked, I know more than one of them. I honestly think you should just do your best and keep trying for an unban. The truth is its only over if you give up.

loloboi9694

Hi everyone 👋

Sincerely,
parlapipasgr888🥀
I am about to cry reading this tbh 😢
mate u should seriously aim for a uban or to reduce ur ban from perm to a lesser duration
Survival Network is already going down with few reasons and their has been many attacks on the server by some clan members
You had always been known as a reporter , we need u to keep the server legit and enjoyable with no hacks or dupes
Never give up , pls get unbanned soon and i hope i would be able to meet u someday in the server fr before i quit 😄