Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

launcher Problem, can u help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Hello!

My minecraft lancher sometimes go wrong, and no working anymore. when I clicking on it, the white "MINECRAFT" sign appear but after no open the lancher menu where i can log in. I dont know whats the problem and i always have to overwrite my .minecraft folder with extract again the .minecraft winRAr file. I hate this, because i lost my mods' datas. Whats the problem? need update? how I can update without overwrite anything? Or its normal?

Thanks your help!
Bolja

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Can you show me a screen shot of what shows up? Maybe try using another Launcher?

JakeNikeYT

Legendary Pika
you know how to get to the folder with the name ( .minecraft ) if you know then click on it and remove versions file and then open minecraft lanucher and it will works

Deviate

I had it once too with the TeamExtreme launcher, a reinstall did the job.
Always wise to backup your mods, maps and resource packs.

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
@GWG_iKnowledge - not show up nothing error message after the minecraft logo no open the launcher. Where i can download good launcher?
@JakeNikeYT - But if i remove the versions need again add the modes not?
@Deviate - Yes i have teamextreme launcher 3.5.1 now

Yesterday i already overwrite the .minecraft folder and i dont lost the mods only the mods' settings. But its annoying because i always set the options and i know 1-2 months latter i will lost again.

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
so u say first i have to cut version folder then i click on the launcher what will update itself then paste back the mods versions?

ali99

Epic Pika
step 1: go to .minecraft by going at %appdata%

step 2: go to minecraft launcher folder

step 3:delete option(it is a kind of a note pad)

and ur done :D

Status
Not open for further replies.