Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Leaderboards are broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk3y3

Banned
Hello my name is Jesse,
Lately I've gotten into kit-pvp and factions.
It are two amazing game modes but are both missing one thing, this thing is LEADERBOARDS.
Adding leaderboards such as in practice or in skywars would add this new level of competitive gameplay.
I know there also is a leaderboards on forums which has broke and Id love to see that back.

Sorry for the long post, thought i'd just tell you my opinion about this.

Hoopless

Veteran
Hey Jesse,

You probably mean the leaderboards on the website. i will tell you something about it. It might be something else but this is what i've known about it the last few days.

Yoeri (DutchminerHD) is aware of the issue, as i told him earlier and he has a lot of things to do but it will be solved in the next months, on Kit-PVP we have the leaderboards located on : https://pika-network.net/leaderboards/kitpvp/on factions the server doesn't have leaderboards and isn't really needed on the website, if it is in game than it is stated there and if it's not stated than you can suggest it.

If you need anything else or have the suggestion ready, good suggestion than ;p
btw, move this thread to Pika Server discussion staff, thanks.

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
+1
Both of these are competition based servers so leaderboards are definitely something that should be added

DODE2K

Veteran
Hey Jesse,

You probably mean the leaderboards on the website. i will tell you something about it. It might be something else but this is what i've known about it the last few days.

Yoeri (DutchminerHD) is aware of the issue, as i told him earlier and he has a lot of things to do but it will be solved in the next months, on Kit-PVP we have the leaderboards located on : https://pika-network.net/leaderboards/kitpvp/on factions the server doesn't have leaderboards and isn't really needed on the website, if it is in game than it is stated there and if it's not stated than you can suggest it.

Look who didn't quit:p

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Hey Jesse,

Actually he stated in his post he meant the Leaderboards in-game like the ones in Skywars and Practice but he just added as a bonus that maybe the Forum Leaderboards should be fixed as well.

Hoopless

Veteran
Look who didn't quit:p
  • Got blacklisted 2 times
  • Got accused, disrespect.
Eeehm, what do you mean by you didn't quit. being in a Skype call with yoeri doesn't mean i didn't quit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.