Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Leaving Pika-Network and Prison!

Will I be remembered?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxMysticG0dxX_OP

Hello today was the day I left Prison for good intil reset happens and will remember pika-network and all the staff that really helped during the route and To all my friends Dreamnightmare,Evil_pasta_sauce,User2,CSBC and the others I cant remember to spell well I will remember all of you and will stay in my heart. I cant come back due to an incident that happened that caused it. Just all so everyone knows is to Dont be with blueknights or jeck419 and dont trust them. I dont have any evidence for what they did to me,but they have the evidence of what they did to me,but wont share it. Well to all of you pika's and the prison mode Thanks to you all I have gained the friends and things I needed But for now im saying my last goodbye! Goodbye Pikanetwork and the Players and My friends ill never forget and to all a great night!

-XxMysticG0dxX_OP
Best Helpers: (That Helped me)
TheBearKing
CloudAP

JamesGaming29

Pika Lover
jeck419 have a many accounts like NoHaxJustAli and JeffThaKiller45 ect.. (but all of him account is already banned)

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
jeck419 have a many accounts like NoHaxJustAli and JeffThaKiller45 ect.. (but all of him account is already banned)
Hes not JeffTheKiller45... Hes NoHaxJustAli, NoHaxJustGhoulz, and TooEasyForMe. JefftheKiller45 is McKillerNights.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
but he cant make more account because is the max registered account is 7
No because in last prison McKillerNights had 5 accounts already... One being JeffTheKiller45. NoHax is lying. (I Can tell because he made 4 account to try and get armor and weapons from me. Same response everytime)

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yeah max reg accounts are 5 not 7... And you can only be on 3 at a time. Ask some of the people that played old prison. JeffTheKiller45 is not NoHaxJustAli.... Jeck may be him but not NoHax.

Status
Not open for further replies.