Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Less arrows/Worse bow in build UHC

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccies

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
ILuvMaccies

Suggestion:
Less arrows/Worse bow in build UHC

Detailed description:
Less arrows or less powerful bow in UHC. They're overpowered. There isn't much else needed to be said, it's stupid that they don't even need to hit you with a sword and they can still kill you. Here's something about this in one of my recent matches.

View: https://youtu.be/Ux-3yj8QDV0

This match lasted 5 minutes, all because he wanted to sit there and bow, just remove half of the arrows so we don't sit there shooting each other for 5 minutes. :/​

Reason(s):
64 arrows in build UHC is overpowered and need to be lowered. The matches are taking too long and it doesn't even feel like build UHC anymore, more like an archery competition.​

Example(s):

UpperGround

Great Reporter
give a reason then
i prefer not stating my reasons, i have my reasons but it depends on me wheter to share it or not,
just know that i dont think this suggestion would be loved by the playerbase

OP
OP
M

maccies

Pika Lover
i prefer not stating my reasons, i have my reasons but it depends on me wheter to share it or not,
just know that i dont think this suggestion would be loved by the playerbase
You realise that editing kits is on every other practice server out there, it's a much needed addition to the server and you saying it's bad but then not willing to back it up proves that you don't have a reason to call it a bad idea, you're just stating that it's bad idea.

Also, why would the player base hate it, they have a choice whether to use it or not, it's just gives players the option to use it or not use it.

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey ILuvMaccies,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and is implemeted!

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
Mrfatsojr

Status
Not open for further replies.