Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Let diamond rank fly again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technocone

Pika Lover
Username:
technocone​

Suggestion:
Let diamond rank fly again​

Detailed description:
Dear Pika players and staff members,

Im here to suggest a thing that was allowed before practice reset and thats a /fly for diamond rank

Yes I know that you added a emerald rank but dosent it sound wierd that rank that cost 2.6k pika gold cant fly in lobby.. So only thing we ask for is to give us back our only ability.

Also you removed / nick for some reason but thats not important at the moment​

Reason(s):
Why you should give us /fly back:
  • Becuse the rank originally costs 65 euros
  • Before reset we were able to fly same as gold and even silver
  • Its exlusive rank you cant win it from crate like gold and silver

FIKOZ

Veteran
+1, having to pay that much money and not even get all the perks available is absurd

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

This really should be added. Diamond rank is not really useless. No flying permissions, no /nick anymore.

Really good suggestion.

BigKas

I like that idea. So much money and can't fly is so bad.

Boobinder

Pika Member
Although, the rank costs a lot and people had the perms before practice reset, I believe that it would kill the purpose of the emerald rank and would make it so that even lesser people buy it, which will lead to the server making less revenue, and they wont have any working capital to re-invest which would lead to the worsening of the server.

Boobinder

Pika Member
To add to this, I also think that /nick should be removed in minigames for titan players and should only be available to champion players for the same reason stated above.

OP
OP
Technocone

Technocone

Pika Lover
To add to this, I also think that /nick should be removed in minigames for titan players and should only be available to champion players for the same reason stated above.
About that tiatans are getting sniped as well so I belive /nick is for them

OP
OP
Technocone

Technocone

Pika Lover
Although, the rank costs a lot and people had the perms before practice reset, I believe that it would kill the purpose of the emerald rank and would make it so that even lesser people buy it, which will lead to the server making less revenue, and they wont have any working capital to re-invest which would lead to the worsening of the server.
You cant get emerald rank without dmd rank

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Technocone,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No current plans for this to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.