Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Let leaderboard players nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimManKiller

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
SlimeManKiller​

Suggestion:
Let leaderboard players nick​

Detailed description:
Add a rank or even just an ability for leaderboard players that allows them to nick.​

Reason(s):
Getting Targeted and people just saying rude stuff just because ur a lb player​

Example(s):
Players like me for example. I've played pika skywars for year and managed to get my name one 3 leaderboards. A lot of people see that and target me ingame from the very start there's even a group of people that go out of their way to join my games to get to target me. It really destroyed my skywars experience. I still love pika skywars and wanna keep playing it but some people make it impossible for me. And im pretty sure this also happens to other leaderboard players without titan rank. So pls I don't think it would hurt to give the most dedicated players a free ability.​

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft username:
SlimeManKiller

Suggestion:
Let leaderboard players nick

Detailed description:
Add a rank or even just an ability for leaderboard players that allows them to nick.

Reason(s):
Getting Targeted and people just saying rude stuff just because ur a lb player

Example(s):
Players like me for example. I've played pika skywars for year and managed to get my name one 3 leaderboards. A lot of people see that and target me ingame from the very start there's even a group of people that go out of their way to join my games to get to target me. It really destroyed my skywars experience. I still love pika skywars and wanna keep playing it but some people make it impossible for me. And im pretty sure this also happens to other leaderboard players without titan rank. So pls I don't think it would hurt to give the most dedicated players a free ability.
Even tho it sounds like a skill issue
+1

peg2

Legendary Pika
Theres a lot of people on lbs.
4 different lbs, 3 different time (weekly, monthly, lifetime.)

how many "free titans" are pika gonna give for this?

Blazemon

The Pika
I changed my mind, if Patolunix can play unnicked with level 90+ and YouTube rank and has no probloems so can anyone

Wqrning

Epic Pika
Like blazemon said pato is a level 90 and he plays with 0 trouble , so it shall not be a problem for the pika lb players + that’s basically just giving players free titan rank bruh

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello SlimManKiller,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.