Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Level Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
Username:
GraciousWalker

Suggestion:
Level Head

Detailed description:
Basically what this will do is add a level head. This level head shows a player's game level below his health in actual games and just above the head in lobbies.

Reason(s):
I believe this will make the game more exciting and also it will look cool.

I get a lot of people will argue about sniping or targeting but it wouldn't be much of an issue if it is made toggleable and/or is introduced as a cosmetic for 25k/30k coins.

Last edited:

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
+1 i like the idea of it being a cosmetic that can be purchased with in game coins, it's just like the final kill counter cosmetic

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello GraciousWalker,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.