Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Linking ingame account with forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
NpGamingBoy

Suggestion:
Linking ingame account with forum account.

Detailed description:
Linking ingame account with the forum account should be a thing. The player should be able to do '/forumlink' which gives a unique link whick takes you to a page for logging in(syncing a already created forum account) or creating a new forum account. This can be useful in syncing in-game and minigame ranks in forums. And also can be used to sync minigame stats. And another thing, make the linking of ingame account mandatory for doing everything in forums except for making the first ban appeal after this gets accepted(if this gets by any chance).

Reason(s):
Mostly reasonless. Just a way for people to flex their ranks and stats in the forums and to stop people from impersonating someone else using their ign(in-game name).

Last edited:

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
+1, besides those things u mentioned, if someone impersonates as someone else's name <ign> on forums, it'll show that it's not that person

UpperGround

Great Reporter
im giving this a +1 because i think i should give this a +1

M

MiracleWolf

+1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA A A AA A AA A A A

OP
OP
NpGamingBoy

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
+1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA A A AA A AA A A A
+1 doesn't work anymore XD
Oops! We ran into some problems.
  • Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

M

MiracleWolf

+1 doesn't work anymore XD
Oops! We ran into some problems.
  • Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a a aa aa aa a a a aa a a aa

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

lmao
due to the reason stated above I am giving this a +1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

DUX_

Legendary Pika
+1
This is a predefined message to bypass this filter

OP
OP
NpGamingBoy

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
Bump! It needs more upvotes. ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Piko

Banned
yeeeee 11 up votes now will be added
@Axteroid
Accept this suggestion
I don't think mods can accept nor deny suggestions...
But anyways
This is a good idea, for a second I thought this is not possible due to this server being cracked but there is a link account feature on discord so it shouldn't be a big problem but it will be harder to code as it's much easier coding a bot than adding this to forums
Anyways
+1

OP
OP
NpGamingBoy

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
I don't think mods can accept nor deny suggestions...
But anyways
This is a good idea, for a second I thought this is not possible due to this server being cracked but there is a link account feature on discord so it shouldn't be a big problem but it will be harder to code as it's much easier coding a bot than adding this to forums
Anyways
+1
I kinda disagree with your statement that it will be harder to code than coding a bot. A bot needs to move in complex ways and needs to have AI which is really really hard to code. However linking accounts shouldn't be that hard to code compared to bots.
Anyways thanks for the +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.