Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Loot boxes and loot skulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Minecraft Username
EPIC_PLAYER

SkyWars

Suggestion:
Loot boxes and loot skulls

Detailed description:
So, pika skywars and bedwars have something called loot boxes which is pretty nice idea but there is one problem.
When we are talking about boxes, every time you open no matter which box, you will get TnT Death animation / Sign death animation. I think that this should be changed! Question is HOW? Well, adding more common cosmetics could solve a problem for few weeks until it starts happening again but i think that buffing chances for every Common+ loot box should be excellent. And also, removing common cosmetics from Godly and Crazy boxes will be awesome and could make game more interesting.
When we are talking about skulls. Few words about them. So whenever you join the lobby you will get chat messages about spooky bedwars/skywars and about skulls.
That message is telling us that skulls are better than normal boxes, but in reality they aren't. Skulls are literally same thing as boxes and my boxes suggestion refers to skulls too.​

Reason(s):
I, and a lot of pika players (no matter old or new) can confirm that this problem is chasing them since june. Just simply buff chances and make the game more interesting and more hyping when opening higher-tier crates.​

tlang

Veteran
there are present for a reason otherwise everyone would just have a lot of rare cosmetics.

Silver Wing

The Pika
idk neutral
aren't they supposed to be a little rare?
it happens in mineplex and hypixel too

Trainer

Banned
just redude the % of getting the death animations, it's like 80% of the times :/

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username
EPIC_PLAYER

SkyWars

Suggestion:
Loot boxes and loot skulls

Detailed description:
So, pika skywars and bedwars have something called loot boxes which is pretty nice idea but there is one problem.

When we are talking about boxes, every time you open no matter which box, you will get TnT Death animation / Sign death animation. I think that this should be changed! Question is HOW? Well, adding more common cosmetics could solve a problem for few weeks until it starts happening again but i think that buffing chances for every Common+ loot box should be excellent. And also, removing common cosmetics from Godly and Crazy boxes will be awesome and could make game more interesting.

When we are talking about skulls. Few words about them. So whenever you join the lobby you will get chat messages about spooky bedwars/skywars and about skulls.

That message is telling us that skulls are better than normal boxes, but in reality they aren't. Skulls are literally same thing as boxes and my boxes suggestion refers to skulls too.

Reason(s):
I, and a lot of pika players (no matter old or new) can confirm that this problem is chasing them since june. Just simply buff chances and make the game more interesting and more hyping when opening higher-tier crates.
neutral idk

Jerrymine extremely gae and he spreads his gaeness wherever he goes

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello MrEpiko,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.