Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lost 56k and died, no idea why

StervendeZiel

Pika Member
IGN
StervendeZiel and TurtleCa
Heyaaa! So this happened on March 2, 2021 (Today). Not sure what exact time cuz I was afk. I afk'd at spawn cuz I was waiting for the vote party to reach so I could get the key. I afk'd where I usually afk, somewhere in the ship. I check up on the game every hour to see if the vote party reached, when I checked up on my character, however, It said that I died. "How the heck did I die? I was at spawn!" I told myself. I realized I was in the yellow world too, that was where I was before I went to spawn to afk, I was there getting kelp for the black-market. Another thing That's even more bizarre is that as I respawned back at spawn, I noticed I lost around 56k from my 192k before I afk'd, I was down to 136k. If anyone can explain why this happened to me and if there are any admins willing to talk regarding my missing money, my discord id is SBAJ#0531. This was a relatively long post, so thx for reading everything! :)

OP
OP
StervendeZiel

StervendeZiel

Pika Member
IGN
StervendeZiel and TurtleCa
The only reason i can think of for this is if there was a roll-back of some sort. Other than that, I can't think of any other reason. :/

Plygem_Playz

i am pretty sure roll back doesnt reset money. my money was the same when the server roll back

NerfGun

Banned
Hello,The Rollback Resets and brings back everything that was done within the given rollback period and it also takes the money.....
Hope u have a nice day...

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hello,The Rollback Resets and brings back everything that was done within the given rollback period and it also takes the money.....
Hope u have a nice day...
That's sadㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
Survival Got Many Duper.... They Dupe Money... And Ruin Our Game.......
ye ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
F ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
We need the F reaction here.
true
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ