Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Forums Lowering the Cooldown for Player Reports / Bypass For Great Reporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanCerified

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
RyanCerified​

Suggestion:
Lowering the Cooldown for Player Reports / Bypass For Great Reporters.​

Detailed description:
The cooldown to create a player report as of right now is 180 seconds. I can understand how it can cause lag to the forums and such when people mass report, but a lot of rule breakers go unpunished when there are multiple breaking the rules at one given time. If possible, a cooldown of 60 seconds would be much more effective and lowers the chance of rulebreakers going unpunished.

Perhaps, if applicable, there could be a bypass for users with the Great Reporter rank as there are very few of them and they have consistently proven they produce high quality reports.

Reason(s):
- Prevents rule breakers going unpunished.
- Encourages people to report players more, therefore keeping the network more rule-breaker free.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
The cooldown is FOR the Great Reporters who farm, but I think the cooldown should be decreased for everyone.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello RyanCerified,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.