Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

KitPvP Lunar Client API

Z4_PT

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Z4_PT

Suggestion:
Lunar Client API

Detailed description:
I think developers should implement Apollo on the server. Many people use the lunar client for cosmetics or want to use mods that do not work correctly on pika because they are not using the lunar client api.

I leave here a link where the lunar client explains more about apollo and its documentation

Reason(s):
Apollo has several modules that can be useful for players. The lunar client has a Team View module that allows players on the same team to see an arrow above their teammates' heads. I noticed that on the server it is very difficult to know where the team's players are. With the Team View module it would be much simpler to know where they are instead of trying to name everything on the map

Example(s):
In a team pvp, it may happen that a member is being focused and the only way to find it is by the /tl command, which is not efficient at all.

OGgrantukas

Pika Member
Needed it would be Veru useful for everyone thats uses lunar client cause 40% of the players use it and it would be helpful for helping out ur teammates and seeing cosmetics