Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lunar Client Is For Cheaters, Reasons for false bans.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Hello,

Over the past few days i have been playing on lunar client, mainly for the particle mod and it felt a lot smoother than pvp lounge and labymod, i did some digging into the lunar client files as well as the game files in general, when i was looking i went into eclipse and rooted a bit more through, i found this.

"BHOP_enabled_bl": false,

If you do not know what bhop is, basically it makes you move faster, its like having speed 2 all the time.

This can be toggled on by pressing 2 keys at a time, it can also be edited in eclipse but as the client normally sets it to false, this will bug out the game and you will get banned instantly if you use bhop, so don't do it, actually don't hack in general, if you want to get better at the game, simply practice.

I looked a bit further down and found a reach modifier which was turned on 24.7 to 3.125 blocks (normal block reach is 3), but can be toggled up to 3.3 with a certain key, not going to include which key as i do not promote cheating on pika or any other server.

If you have lunar client and have been false banned for client modifications this could be the reason why.

If you want me to look into the very root of any other client please let me know down below so i can be sure to check it out and let you guys know.

CloudAP

Veteran
and where did you find this modifications? I dont see any of the files you were talking about in lunar client.

Kindly shed some light on me :D

P

PyroInDaBus

were are all this mods I can't find almost anything on lunar ?

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
And what you're trying to say is that a player who uses lunar has 0.125 more blocks of reach than a regular player? Or do they need to configure those modifications?

Last edited:

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
I have heard that Lunar gives double the cps (No offense I have heard it)

OP
OP
Samofls9

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
And what you're trying to say is that a player who uses lunar has 0.125 more blocks of reach than a regular player? Or do they need to configure those notifications?
0.125 extra reach is toggled by default, can be increased though.

Disaalt

The Pika
Hi guys welcome back to another bullsh!t thread about some bullsh!t topic.

Wheres the JAR file? LOL
[IMG='width:387px; width="387px"']https://chloe.disaalt.ml/TWDJ[/IMG]
Send me the JAR file and ill decompile it :)

(Your breaking the law already mate https://www.lunarclient.com/terms/)

OP
OP
Samofls9

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
I have heard that Lunar gives double the cps (No offense I have heard it)
It only gives 2 more cps, only for left click though that’s why you could get 20 cps on rmb but not be able to breezily perfect, you can’t go higher than 12 cps even though it says you do, can get higher, it’s capped at 12.

Disaalt

The Pika
Hello,

Over the past few days i have been playing on lunar client, mainly for the particle mod and it felt a lot smoother than pvp lounge and labymod, i did some digging into the lunar client files as well as the game files in general, when i was looking i went into eclipse and rooted a bit more through, i found this.

"BHOP_enabled_bl": false,

If you do not know what bhop is, basically it makes you move faster, its like having speed 2 all the time.

This can be toggled on by pressing 2 keys at a time, it can also be edited in eclipse but as the client normally sets it to false, this will bug out the game and you will get banned instantly if you use bhop, so don't do it, actually don't hack in general, if you want to get better at the game, simply practice.

I looked a bit further down and found a reach modifier which was turned on 24.7 to 3.125 blocks (normal block reach is 3), but can be toggled up to 3.3 with a certain key, not going to include which key as i do not promote cheating on pika or any other server.

If you have lunar client and have been false banned for client modifications this could be the reason why.

If you want me to look into the very root of any other client please let me know down below so i can be sure to check it out and let you guys know.
wow yes send proof big developr dude

OP
OP
Samofls9

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Hi guys welcome back to another bullsh!t thread about some bullsh!t topic.

Wheres the JAR file? LOL
TWDJ

Send me the JAR file and ill decompile it :)

(Your breaking the law already mate https://www.lunarclient.com/terms/)
If it’s breaking the law, report it, I’ll include a screenshot below of the lunar jar, I can not attach a download link because I don’t think it’s allowed.

CloudAP

Veteran
I see no "versions"
1602487195830.png

Maybe you can SS where you found the ""BHOP_enabled_bl": false, "?