Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Make a enchant (hasty token) which makes tokens easy to farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUNTER50s

Username:
HUNTER50​

Suggestion:
Make a enchant (hasty token) which makes tokens easy to farm​

Detailed description:
I mean a enchant with goes on the pick which makes obtaning tokens easy because new people have essues getting tokens to get stacked​

Reason(s):
It's hard getting tokens for starters​

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
Why? Why should the dev's give u this? Do you want to to be spoonfed? Do you never want to grind ? Why not ask for a billion coins from the owners ? What about those who sincerely grind ? Nothing comes for free! Are lazy? Go and grind if you want tokens!
Everyone starts with nothing , if you are a starter , then how can u afford this enchant? Do u hack!
I will report u. Kid you are getting banned ☠

OP
OP
H

HUNTER50s

bruh man i am saying is that we starter need some benefit too people who buy rank are basicly rich

Mzed

Epic Pika
IGN
Pixesuol
bruh man i am saying is that we starter need some benefit too people who buy rank are basicly rich
I seriously suggest learning about prison heavily prison will be inflated with token the second someone opens a pmine

If you are unrank i suggest you to get insane explosive pickaxe from top player or from other player

It easy to make token it not hard
It just skill issue

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
IGN
Zoksy03
Username:
HUNTER50

Suggestion:
Make a enchant (hasty token) which makes tokens easy to farm

Detailed description:
I mean a enchant with goes on the pick which makes obtaning tokens easy because new people have essues getting tokens to get stacked

Reason(s):
It's hard getting tokens for starters
first stop ban evasion you are perm banned + tokens need to be hard ppl are making a max picks from first days

OP
OP
H

HUNTER50s

zoksy bro firstly i was doing ban evasion then i dident even know what it was i am not doing it now and 2nd i have apealed to be unbanned

Anuly

Veteran
Hello HUNTER50s,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback from the community
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.