Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make a /Report command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrays

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Mrays​

Suggestion:
Make a /Report command​

Detailed description:
Basically when you want to report someone and type in chat /Report instead of it saying "Unknown Command" Link it to the forums so he will be able to report​

Reason(s):
Will help make the hacker rate lower​

mooplesoft

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Mrays

Suggestion:
Make a /Report command

Detailed description:
Basically when you want to report someone and type in chat /Report instead of it saying "Unknown Command" Link it to the forums so he will be able to report

Reason(s):
Will help make the hacker rate lower
+1
i cba to go on forums every time i need to report

Spenzrl

Rare Pika

This will be really useful but will be abused.
madgamer69 was slain by progamer69
madgamer69
reported progamer69 for reach, aimbot, killaura, bedaura, bhop, speed, keepsprint, autoclicker + 10 more hacks.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin

This will be really useful but will be abused.
madgamer69 was slain by progamer69
madgamer69
reported progamer69 for reach, aimbot, killaura, bedaura, bhop, speed, keepsprint, autoclicker + 10 more hacks.
This suggestion is about making it so every time someone types /report they get the link to the Player Reports section on the forums. Not about adding a /report command in-game that would be used to report hackers.

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Mrays

Suggestion:
Make a /Report command

Detailed description:
Basically when you want to report someone and type in chat /Report instead of it saying "Unknown Command" Link it to the forums so he will be able to report

Reason(s):
Will help make the hacker rate lower
It already suggested and got denied sadly

Zidane5929

Rare Pika
This suggestion is about making it so every time someone types /report they get the link to the Player Reports section on the forums. Not about adding a /report command in-game that would be used to report hackers.
I have recorded around 5 hackers, but I haven't reported them :)
Reason: Don't fell like (what you gonna do, ban me ? Becuz you can't, it ain't against the rules to not report hackers) ( plus I'm not teaming with them, even if I did you have no way to prove it )

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello Mrays,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Similar suggestion is already made.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.