Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions make axes not break armor too fast ( make axes do like 15-25 dura per hit even on max axe level)

soh174

Username:
soh1744​

Suggestion:
make axes not break armor too fast ( make axes do like 15-25 dura per hit even on max axe level)​

Detailed description:
So basically if u grind till axe level 100, u do like 50 armor dura per hit and it breaks the armor in 5-10 hits. Pvping someone with level 100 axes is so hard. As they break all your sets in 1-2min. Make max axe level to like level 50 or more less, So axes dont break your armor in few hits. PvP would be more fun if u reduce the dmg that axe does to armor. Also dont make it like 1 set takes 5mins to break. Players can just grind all day and get to level 100 axes and break armor in few hits​

Reason(s):
PvP would be more fun if armor doesnt break in few hits. Server will also be more alive(around 200 online 24/7) if pvp is fun​

IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas
-1 because I don't play op factions so it wont effect me and since you like this suggestion I must do the opposite and not like this suggestion, and since kitpvp is not getting update, neither should any other gamemode or at least how you want it, therefore downvoted -1, and staff, do not implement this.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello soh174,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • We have no plans to do this.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!