Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Make Bed Wars coins usable in Sky Wars and vise versa./ Combine bw and sw coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spicy_Ice

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Soy_Boi_

Suggestion:
Make Bed Wars coins usable in Sky Wars and vise versa./ Combine bw and sw coins.

Detailed description:
Bed wars is good for coin grinding(Sky wars if u have a payed rank) and sw is good for exp. If we have lots of coins in bw, it would make sense that we should be able to spend them in sky wars. This would make skywars balanced, seeing that people who don't have a rank, find it hard to make money quickly. A titan will vote for normal sw at the start of the game, will get the best armor and weapon, not forgetting the fact that they can littely get tiers of vampire and fallen angel in no time, cuz they have coin boosters. I'm not asking u guys to debuff titan rank, I'm just asking to let the non ranked players have a way to earn coins as fast as titans.​

Reason(s):
To make sky wars more balanced.​

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
Bedwars and skywars are two different gamemodes, so they need to have their own coins.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
People would just transfer all BedWars coins to SkyWars and get a ton of abilities which would make the game completely unbalanced and unfair. BedWars and SkyWars are separate gamemodes and there is no need to combine them more than they are combined right now.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Also I'm tortu pretty sure that someone already suggested this.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
[-1]

Hello Spicy_Ice!

I am giving this suggestion a -1, there is many reasons behind why skywars and bedwars coins should not be combined. with a alternative solution to this.

The first reason to why they should not be combined is coins are much easier to get on bedwars then they are on skywars, this would mean everyone would play bedwars for the coins in order to buy sets in skywars.

The second reason is they are both different gamemodes with their own use of coins, this would make mixing them pointless and take away the shop on either one of the gamemodes.

The solution to this is simple. you can trade something like 100,000 bedwars coins for 15,000 skywars coins. It is a bit more fair but still I hope does not get added.

If you would like more coins on one of the gamemodes listed, Just grind more and eventually you will have thousands of coins!

Sam

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
-1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Soy_Boi_

Suggestion:
Make Bed Wars coins usable in Sky Wars and vise versa./ Combine bw and sw coins.

Detailed description:
Bed wars is good for coin grinding(Sky wars if u have a payed rank) and sw is good for exp. If we have lots of coins in bw, it would make sense that we should be able to spend them in sky wars. This would make skywars balanced, seeing that people who don't have a rank, find it hard to make money quickly. A titan will vote for normal sw at the start of the game, will get the best armor and weapon, not forgetting the fact that they can littely get tiers of vampire and fallen angel in no time, cuz they have coin boosters. I'm not asking u guys to debuff titan rank, I'm just asking to let the non ranked players have a way to earn coins as fast as titans.

Reason(s):
To make sky wars more balanced.
Its like going to poop at my neighbour's house and my neighbours come to my house to poop.

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
-1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
-1ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I agree ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
I kinda agree with u ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I kinda agree with u ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
ok
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
ok
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
alrite ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
0Mad0Max0
Hey Spicy_Ice,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • Not planned.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.