Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Make Ingame cosmetics cheaper

Minecraft Username:
ExtendedClutch

Suggestion:
Make Ingame cosmetics cheaper

Detailed description:
As we all know , none of the cosmectics are cheaper than 35k . To get a good IG cosmetics u need to open many mystery boxes . But u need to have a rank at Minigames to open the higher mystery boxes , Many of the low tier mystery boxes have the same cosmetics like "Explosion Death Animation" , "R.I.P Sign Death Animation" , etc . And it takes forever to earn coins by just grinding , u need like 250 or more wins (Imagine this , U need atleast 10 mins or more to get 1 win , 2500 mins to get 250 wins , but if u don't get high kills every game u need more than 250 wins to get 35k coins , basically 2500 mins = 41 hours ) to get the 35k coins that u will spent on a 1 Cosmetic , 1! . Whereas if u want the higher tier IG Cosmetics u need 50k coins . And not only that , If u get a good cosmetics most of them requires a rank . So basically its almost impossible to earn the cosmetic that we want .​

Reason(s):
ITS WAY TOOO EXPENSIVE!!1!11!​

Ronii_

Epic Pika
I don't think this will be a thing as there are players who spend these many coins for cosmetics and if it gets cheaper it will be not a good review from their side.
I think it's more important to listen to the majority then the couple of people that are butthurt, changes need to be done and if they're salty it is what it is, I personally allready spent 30k coins on a cosmetic that was absolutely garbage and I regret it but it iss what it iss, I don;t get why its so expensive since in skywars you can buy stuff for way cheaper idk why tho

MAFIA_bhagi

Pika Lover
I think it's more important to listen to the majority then the couple of people that are butthurt, changes need to be done and if they're salty it is what it is, I personally allready spent 30k coins on a cosmetic that was absolutely garbage and I regret it but it iss what it iss, I don;t get why its so expensive since in skywars you can buy stuff for way cheaper idk why tho
yeah this forum name is only suggestion many suggestions which get high voting like 60 or 7 they are never accepted or rejected but waste suggestion get rejected all good ones never gets accepted
thats why i never buy cosematics they can be garabage like yours thats why i am trying to buy kill msg but they are way to costly than 30k it is 50k in bedwars after getting bed those players are disconnecting so we are not getting final kill also so no +5 coins

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello ExtendedClutch,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • No plans to add
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!