Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Make it easier to get Coins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcbeave

Username:
Dcbeave​

Suggestion:
Make it easier to get Coins​

Detailed description:
Make it a bit easier and faster to get coins in bedwars that are used to purchase kill animation victory dances etc​

Reason(s):
It is really hard to get coins not say like if I want to save to get a kill animation that is 35k I will take a really long time to get it and for the quest that gives you 2k coins and stuff they are really hard quests​

Example(s):
I think you should add play time rewards like if you play for 5 or 10 minutes you get some coins​

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
If it was made easier to get minigames coins wouldn't that gonna ruin coin boosters.
Pika network sell coin boosters for a reason.
And for this reason we can't get that much coin.

_iGhostly

Staff Member
Admin
IGN
_iGhostly
Hello Dcbeave,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The current system for earning coins in minigames is balanced hence there won't be any changes, making it easier to get coins will only ruin the fun and interest to grind the gamemode
  • You can win a lot of coins and coin boosters simply by voting
  • Completing quests can even award you will a lot of coins
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.