Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make it so lunar/blc cosmetics are visible to other people on the same client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohVaibhav

Pika Member
Username:
ohVaibhav​

Suggestion:
Make it so lunar/blc cosmetics are visible to other people on the same client.​

Detailed description:
Just the title, i know it lacks detail but cannot add more​

Reason(s):
It looks cool.​

Example(s):
Acentra; has both prem and cracked logins but lunar client cosmetics are visible.​

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
ohVaibhav

Suggestion:
Make it so lunar/blc cosmetics are visible to other people on the same client.

Detailed description:
Just the title, i know it lacks detail but cannot add more

Reason(s):
It looks cool.

Example(s):
Acentra; has both prem and cracked logins but lunar client cosmetics are visible.
It's not really necessary since it's just cosmetics and try not to mention any other servers.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Already suggested and denied. Should be a thing in my opinion though. I think it works with salwyrr and blc not sure though.

OP
OP
O

ohVaibhav

Pika Member
It's not really necessary since it's just cosmetics and try not to mention any other servers.
We are allowed to mention other servers on forums, also i know theyre not necessary but many people jusy bought cosmetics to use it on pika but it doesnt support it :/

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
We are allowed to mention other servers on forums, also i know theyre not necessary but many people jusy bought cosmetics to use it on pika but it doesnt support it :/
As far as I know, you aren't allowed to.

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Username:
ohVaibhav

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
It looks cool.

Example(s):
Acentra; has both prem and cracked logins but lunar client cosmetics are visible.
Username:
ohVaibhav

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
It looks cool.

Example(s):
"It looks cool"

Bouza737

Epic Pika
Bouza737 decided to stay
NEUTRAL
With this suggestion!

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter

Hello ohVaibhav, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):

- Already Suggested

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
They can't do that, cracked servers messes with users UUID so if they want to enable this they will need to make the server only for premium players.

Hazamx

Banned
Username:
ohVaibhav

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
It looks cool.

Example(s):
Hwllo vaibhav

Feeqz

Epic Pika
Hello ohVaibhav,

I want to express my appreciation for your commitment to improving our server and creating a better environment for everyone. Your dedication to contributing ideas is commendable, and we value your involvement in our community.

However, after careful consideration, I regret to inform you that I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reason:

• This particular suggestion has already been previously suggested by another member.
Please know that we encourage creativity and originality in the ideas shared by our community members. To avoid redundancy and maintain a diverse range of suggestions, we prioritize unique proposals that bring fresh perspectives to the table.

I encourage you not to be discouraged by this decision and to continue sharing your valuable thoughts. Your input is crucial to our ongoing efforts to improve the server. Feel free to explore other aspects or come up with innovative ideas that can make a positive difference.

Thank you again for your involvement and understanding.

Best regards,
Feeqz

iFkiller

Veteran
Hello ohVaibhav,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.