Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Make it so that placing lava near a player makes it so that the lava disappears

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmogusSussy

IGN
AmogusSussy
Username:
AmogusSussy

Suggestion:
Make it so that placing lava near a player makes it so that the lava disappears

Detailed description:
Make it so that you can't place lava near players and it disappears so players cannot die from someone who is cruel enough to do that, especially when they are afking.

Reason(s):
Just yesterday while I was afking near my sugarcane farm I was dumb enough to afk in a non-claimed spot where people can place lava and kill me. I died with all of my OP items including looting, sharp 5, silk, fortune 3, prot 2/3/4 and many other goodies and loot and oh did I mentioned that those were netherite gear and that I only joined 2 weeks ago and I already have 24 hours of playtime? I was sad and I don't want this to happen to any other players.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
A very simple method is to don't afk in a unclaimed land, and cover yourself if necessary

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
There is already a feature that will not let you place lava close to another player.

How do you know someone killed you with lava?

OP
OP
AmogusSussy

AmogusSussy

IGN
AmogusSussy
There is already a feature that will not let you place lava close to another player.

How do you know someone killed you with lava?
Well First I wasnt in a box and to kill people with lava u have to build a box/wall and a few days ago i was trolling (not killing) people using a lava and it allowed me to place ot.

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
IGN
Lpkfvip
Well, when you are afking in an unclaimed spot, people can kill you by multiple ways, not only with lava, they can use things like endcrystals, fall damage, etc

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
IGN
Phanleanhkhoi,Leanhkhoiphan,The_Swag_Gamer
get a life dude , also I have twice as much playtime so I really shouldn't be sayin
Anyways this makes no diffrence

OP
OP
AmogusSussy

AmogusSussy

IGN
AmogusSussy
i mean whats the point of disabling pvp if there are multiple ways for killing people?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
You could report the one who killed you outside of the PVP area for "killing player outside pvp area" as long as you got evidence. But as I said above, the very simple method not to get killed is just to not afk in an unclaimed land.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello AmogusSussy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.