Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Lifesteal Make Lifesteal servers the difficulty "hard"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObamaOsama

Username:
AshisStraightFan​

Suggestion:
Make Lifesteal servers the difficulty "hard"​

Detailed description:
Lifesteal is a gamemode where the difficulty is "easy", Which basically means that Crystals deal NO DAMAGE! you can barely kill a player in full netherite prot 4 on easy While on hard people will actually start voting to gain crystals and use them instead of just voting once every week to see what they get. While youre going to say "netherite prot 4 should be really good" I disagree If a player is undergeared they would use crystals on a overgeared player which would make it much more fair meaning that you should make the server hard difficulty.
ALSO easy does not let you get totems from raids (you wont be trying to get them either mainly shop) But still if players want raids then let them do it for a profit. Crystals are a main source of fun for players similar to me and I would love if you turned the lifesteal difficulty to hard, THANKS FOR READING.​

Reason(s):
The server will become more fair and balanced, While players buy crystals they will come to a dismissal that they deal no absolute damage.
Also if you made the difficulty hard there will be a point for having crystals in the vote crate, THERE WILL BE A REASON TO VOTE.​

Example(s):
A full prot 4 netherite guy attacking a diamond guy with 3 totems, The diamond guy would be dead since the difficulty is easy and he accidentally carried crystals on him, Wasting inventory, The netherite guy would have a advantage for knowing and would easily kill the diamond guy But if the difficulty was hard the diamond player would have A MUCH EASIER TIME KILLING THE PLAYER MAKING IT MORE BANALANCED, thank you for reading my suggestion and i hope it gets accepted​

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
IGN
TOX_THUNDER
Hello ObamaOsama,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.