Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Make Prisons a complex SMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash_

Minecraft Username:
Lash_

Suggestion:
Make Prisons a complex SMP.

Detailed description:
My concept is to give each players 100×100 plot on a randomly generated world to start their Prison kingdom. Make their plot not usable by other players. So make it accessible but not usable like claimblocks in survival. Then make a place where people can mark a specific plot that they wanna buy and make them deposit bank notes to give them access to that plot. This is a more advanced version of Hermitcraft and a combination of Skyblock as well where people can also sell resources in the digital shop. (Don't make Skyblock islands) Make it so players can give access to other players as well. Don't make the money so high. (Everyone starts with 10,000) so don't make it that you need 10 million to buy blocks. Obviously there should be commands to enter a mine like there is now. If you sell the mined resources you don't get the billions of money. Only a reasonable amount like skyblock. ALSO VERY IMPORTANT. If a player tries to exit the mine with their gathered resources from the mine without selling them. Immediately remove the items from their inventory and fine them $5000. It's fair. I really hope you take this into consideration. Thank you.​

Reason(s):
To upgrade the concept of Prison.​

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Lash_,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.