Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Forums Make Reporting Players Faster/Smoother

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

RyanCerified

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
RyanCerified​

Suggestion:
Make Reporting Players Faster/Smoother​

Detailed description:
When you report a player in-game and on Discord, you're prompted to enter your Minecraft Username or your Discord Username every time you report. My suggestion is to be able to enter your Username for both Discord and In-game one time in your forum settings, so that it automatically has it filled in when you go to report a player. This would mean users wouldn't have to enter their username every time they report a player.​

Reason(s):
- QoL Improvement
- Saves time While Reporting Players
- Completely erases the risk of a spelling error in your username
- Function Is Easily Added (Hopefully)​

Example(s):

____Clown

Legendary Pika
I do not know whether to upvote it or downvote it. I will just not decide.
Because I am satisfied so far.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
reporting player is not about being fast but to ensure that its a correct report. adding this wont change much as u can just copy paste and its not a big deal as your not going to report 100s of people daily.

Surbate

YouTube
Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
RyanCerified

Suggestion:
Make Reporting Players Faster/Smoother

Detailed description:
When you report a player in-game and on Discord, you're prompted to enter your Minecraft Username or your Discord Username every time you report. My suggestion is to be able to enter your Username for both Discord and In-game one time in your forum settings, so that it automatically has it filled in when you go to report a player. This would mean users wouldn't have to enter their username every time they report a player.

Reason(s):
- QoL Improvement

- Saves time While Reporting Players

- Completely erases the risk of a spelling error in your username

- Function Is Easily Added (Hopefully)

Example(s):

Hey RyanCerified,

After careful consideration of your suggestion, I've decided to upvote it due to the following reason(s):

• Minor Quality of Life change that saves a little time every report

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork :yaychu:

OP
OP
RyanCerified

RyanCerified

Great Reporter
reporting player is not about being fast but to ensure that its a correct report. adding this wont change much as u can just copy paste and its not a big deal as your not going to report 100s of people daily.
Hi,
Yes, I agree with this, reporting players should be precise and accurate, but having this suggestion added would just mean you can focus on the other aspects of the player report process (rule, evidence, etc), while saving some time. While copy pasting could be feasible, most players have their evidence as a link, which they have copied. Thus, players would still resort to just typing out their username, which brings us back to the original suggestion.

Last edited:

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Hi,
Yes, I agree with this, reporting players should be precise and accurate, but having this suggestion added would just mean you can focus on the other aspects of the player report process (rule, evidence, etc), while saving some time. While copy pasting could be feasible, most players have their evidence as a link, which they have copied. Thus, players would still resort to just typing out their username, which brings us back to the original suggestion.
when u press on the blank a pop up appears with the name u mostly use if u reported with the same name before too

____Clown

Legendary Pika
Alright, while reporting some player(s) to keep the server clean, I have encountered some lag and stuff.
+1