Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make Rules More Specific

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
Username:
Lavenson​

Suggestion:
Make Rules More Specific​

Detailed description:
There's a debate whether swearing and death threats is allowed in party chat (and guild chat) or not, but, it isn't specified in rules. In global rules it just states 'Swearing' is against the rules, but I made a report once against someone who swore in party chat, and was denied because it was:
  • Allowed In Private Chat(s)
Is death threats allowed in party chats as well? I thought it was allowed but I was unfortunately mislead and got banned because some guy decided to "troll" (I do not encourage the act of su*cide and su*cidal thoughts, it's just basically my best friends and I tell each other "kys" as an inside joke for example if someone steals our final, don't split, etc. but we don't really mean it.)​

Reason(s):
It helps in not misleading people and helps to not waste people's time in reporting someone only to find out it's allowed in party chat.​

anooby

this same thing happened to me and I find it very frustrating that I was reported because someone decided to troll.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello BlazeLavenson,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We expect everyone to follow all rules at all times. In case of spamming, swearing and negative behaviour, we often let those go in private chats under normal circumstances. All other rules apply in all chats (excluding the foreign language rule which applies in the public chat only).
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.