Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Make Safarinet Capture Skeleton Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingSankalpYt

Great Reporter
IGN
GamingSankalpYt
Username:
GamingSankalpYt

Suggestion:
Make Safarinet Capture Skeleton Horse

Detailed description:
We can't get skeleton horse captured using safarinet it just dissappears when u try to and doesnt get into the safarinet

Reason(s):
Useful For People who makes like zoo smh so it would be easy to transfer them. And the main thing is safarinet is supposed to capture all types of mob

Last edited:

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
IGN
Soul_Sand
Username:
GamingSankalpYt

Suggestion:
Make Safarinet Capture Skeleton Horse

Detailed description:
We can't get skeleton horse captured using safarinet it just dissappears when u try to and doesnt get into the safarinet

Reason(s):
Useful For People who makes like zoo smh so it would be easy to transfer them.
+1
Not that useful but why not

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Absolutely useless, too much useless work for developers for a mob that is not even common.

OP
OP
GamingSankalpYt

GamingSankalpYt

Great Reporter
IGN
GamingSankalpYt
Absolutely useless, too much useless work for developers for a mob that is not even common.
It's "suggestion" So idc what you are talking about make yours rather than criticizing it. And it's not "too much work" Just a thing that can be added.

Benno17038

Epic Pika
IGN
Benno17038
+1 cuz i wanna redo my four horsemen of the apocalypse prank and it be nice for halloween

deSitterSpace

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
deSitterSpace
Hey there,

This is a bug. Players should be able to capture skeleton horses with safarinets just like with any other mob. If this is not fixed by next season feel free to report it then (no need to report now).

Signature.png

OP
OP
GamingSankalpYt

GamingSankalpYt

Great Reporter
IGN
GamingSankalpYt
Hey there,

This is a bug. Players should be able to capture skeleton horses with safarinets just like with any other mob. If this is not fixed by next season feel free to report it then (no need to report now).

This isn't a bug I have researched on this so ye..i have seen similar thing so i decided to suggest it

Sussy_Rage2

Epic Pika
we cant capture shulker too soig shulker capturing in safs would be a good option

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello GamingSankalpYt,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Make a bug report
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.