Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Make Selling at BM easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaltman

Pika Lover
Username:
asaltman

Suggestion:
Make Selling at BM easier

Detailed description:
Make it possible to sell stuff at BM from shulkers, so you could sell full inventory of shulkers of farmables.
You could allso implement
/blackmarket sell (opens black market menu that you would normally see at spawn)
to sell blackmarket items at your own item stash

Reason(s):
As the items like cactus or iron on bm are really rare, you can't just farm for a day or two and then sell it all. you have to make HUGE storage systemstems which hold hudreds of thousands of farmable items. Then, when the day comes, you can sell it all, now imagine you have to sell it all 1 inventory at a time. That would be painfull and take a whole day....

Last edited:

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
IGN
HarrisKING
Downvoted, I can not see how this will be implemented. Not going to be added

D3monsKill

Pika Member
IGN
D3monsKill
It can be added with sell wand used in Opskyblock or skyblock ! sell wand can be looted on crates or bought from store i like the idea +1 ! easy add and usefull one !

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
IGN
HarrisKING
It can be added with sell wand used in Opskyblock or skyblock ! sell wand can be looted on crates or bought from store i like the idea +1 ! easy add and usefull one !
I don't see how this will be implemented because of cross servers

D3monsKill

Pika Member
IGN
D3monsKill
I don't see how this will be implemented because of cross servers
We can keep the idea open i saw many other server using sell wand with cross server too so it is possible ! let's give a chance to the devs

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Hello asaltman,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.