Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make so that we can sell out maps to you for pika gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Minecraft username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
Make so that we can sell out maps to you for pika gold.​

Detailed description:
simply as what I want to suggest is that, if we got any bedwars / skyward map and it's well made we sell it to pika network for some pika gold.

Reason(s):
By this pika network can have new maps as well and people who make maps can also enjoy the gold from there effort. Like myself I got maps and I do want to sell those. And so I suggest pika network to make a new application center on forum or wherever for us to upload or map and if you are interested talk us on Discord and buy the map from us.

oLazyy

Pika Lover
IGN
oLazyy
some people would to this for free just to have their map on the server so getting paid doesn't seem too smart on their end, they would rather build maps themself at that point since they already pay ppl to do their maps so paying more for something they could get without even paying extra sounds dumb no offence

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
some people would to this for free just to have their map on the server so getting paid doesn't seem too smart on their end, they would rather build maps themself at that point since they already pay ppl to do their maps so paying more for something they could get without even paying extra sounds dumb no offence
just say u cant make maps

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
-1, pika recently hosted an event like this, if u want to make maps and get a profit out of it, might as well make a suggestion about hosting a S2 of map making event

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello MAX-11,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.