Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make some other admin YouTube/Twitch Manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InceptionBlue1

Rare Pika
IGN
InceptionBlue1
Minecraft Username:
InceptionBlue1​

Suggestion:
Make some other admin YouTube/Twitch Manager!​

Detailed description:
Well,i don't want to disrespect fawfgaw,or any staff since i like them also and their job but isn't waiting months on application result way too much,since if u look at past swift or any previous YouTuber on pika got answers in like week.Cryingcar and guys that are applying now for YouTube/Twitch rank are waiting over month for answer.

I just want to say that some other admin should be promoted for YouTube/Twitch Manager (not pika player since nobody wants unfair adventages)

Fawgfaw is probably busy with real life things idk really just suggesting this since many guys in chat don't like this stuff. (Love you faw :) )​

Reason(s):
Inactivity.​

Sekiro

Great Reporter
IGN
Titan_Leo / ATitanBridger / DeniedTwice
+1 but it'll get surely denied for this not up to the community to decide

NGaming

Great Reporter
I think this was already suggested and denied

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Do not suggest changes regarding staff team and staff stuff. This is not up to community to decide.

OP
OP
InceptionBlue1

InceptionBlue1

Rare Pika
IGN
InceptionBlue1
Do not suggest changes regarding staff team and staff stuff. This is not up to community to decide.
Well all we want is to help pika network,i didnt mentioned any admin/staff/helper/trial to be this manager its due to staff team to decide of course.

Jace9

The Pika
@fawfgaw is soo damn cute and also is online but I really agree there should be someone else? Because fawfgaw cant handle this alone and if someone helps it would be better! Cs personal life exists

But this isn't allowed oooof

Have fun +1

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello InceptionBlue1,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.