Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Make stuff less P2W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scifiy

Username:
Scifiy​

Suggestion:
Make stuff less P2W​

Detailed description:
This Might Be Controversial Suggestion but if you look from perspective of F2P people it will seem reasonable.

The 1st Set Of Ranks Like VIP SMUGGLER are no problem yes a little op but if you are good at pvp you will win but the problem comes above that. Gods Immortals these ranks are no skill. I remember Playing Factions and I was fighting a god with axeman set. I bought Champion With Ingame Currency (Which Is P10) That Fellow had p20 and sharp 16 On a axe. Now even after eating god apple (very common) and with full p10 I was taking 1 heart of damage. Although it was regenning back but still you can see how OP it is. Now I even Have a Way to counter it. Firstly Either add that Fishing is use full in all the minigames or add dungeons like minecadia did. Altough This Might Be a Lot of coding This will increase the player base as people mostly leave bcz of the P2W of pika. Fishing Can Drop Good Books. Exp. Drugs. Crate Keys. Make the chance like 5% This Will make it so although there is no easy way to get it. There is a way to get it. Also Ban AFK fishing.​

Reason(s):
Mentioned above​

Example(s):
Minecadia and Viper Have These Features​

Anuly

Veteran
Well this is certainly not a Minigames (Bedwars/Skywars) Suggestions.

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
If you changed the prefix to Global then it would be a huge +1 from me

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Scifiy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of information. Fishing and dungeons are not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.