Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!
Status
Not open for further replies.

____Clown

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
_KingClown

Suggestion:
Make /sus command more sus

Detailed description:
I wanna make /sus funnier and more trolling because I don't really like that when you only type /sus and you just click and you get upside down, is that all?

I am suggesting to add OR improve OR make it more sus ORR add more types in /sus.
The button should be random with more than 1 sus things, here is what I suggest:
- when the button is clicked, your gadget should be changed into another random gadget which is sus​
- when the button is clicked, you will randomly get teleported to a random place in the lobby which is also sus​
- when the button is clicked, default should be it.
That's all I know, I hope they add more or just do what I said.​

Reason(s):
Because I don't like the only /sus type in it when it only turns you upside down and I think that's not even sus so add more or improve the upside down trick

Last edited:

GamingSankalpYt

Great Reporter
IGN
GamingSankalpYt
I just discovered that /sus exists , anyways thats pretty good suggestion to make /sus more funny +1 from me . you can add more detail in this suggestion , like any idea that would help to enchance it but i would love to see changes with /sus command.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
lack of details its literally like saying "add more updates because i dont like this update" thats not how it works. if u want to make it more funnier or wtv u should suggest that instead of saying them to think on their own.

OP
OP
____Clown

____Clown

Great Reporter
CHANGE LOG:
noticed there's lack of details and added what should be implemented.

DoForceMC

Epic Pika
IGN
DoForceMC
+1
It should be added and it will be funny ig lol

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
_KingClown

Suggestion:
Make /sus command more sus

Detailed description:
I wanna make /sus funnier and more trolling because I don't really like that when you only type /sus and you just click and you get upside down, is that all?

I am suggesting to add OR improve OR make it more sus ORR add more types in /sus.
The button should be random with more than 1 sus things, here is what I suggest:
- when the button is clicked, your gadget should be changed into another random gadget which is sus​
- when the button is clicked, you will randomly get teleported to a random place in the lobby which is also sus​
- when the button is clicked, default should be it.​
That's all I know, I hope they add more or just do what I said.​

Reason(s):
Because I don't like the only /sus type in it when it only turns you upside down and I think that's not even sus so add more or improve the upside down trick
+1 bcuz i descovered rightnow that theres a sus cmd
as expected from you a great annother suggestion to make pika more sus

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello ____Clown,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • /sus command is only used for fun and does need anymore changes to it for now
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.