Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Make the 3v3v3v3 and 4v4v4v4 gold and iron generators faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
Username:
Flame_Was_Taken​

Suggestion:
Make the 3v3v3v3 and 4v4v4v4 gold and iron generators faster​

Detailed description:
When playing solos or doubles, the current gen speed is fine, but when you are playing squads or trios, the gen is quite slow and u have to wait quite a while if u wanna rush with both tools, ladders and a stack of blocks, unless ofc u are in a party and is doing a strat such as iyn, but most players in the pika network bedwars community, plays 4s, and i think its very important that the gens are made faster as then u wont have to wait that long to rush

please take my suggestion into account

Thanks​

Reason(s):
beacuse it would make waiting in gen times slower resulting in faster games, which is very important for players like me, who wants to get the most wins, in the shortest amount of time...moreover it would make the server more like hypixel, all gens in any 4s or 3s map in hypixel, the gens are quite fast, unlike in pika network... the current gens a fine, but i would love it if u made them just a little more fast​

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
already fast my guy and it has been suggested like alot and got denied alot soo its useless

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Hello Flame_Was_Taken,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.