Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global make the subscriber limit 400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lothric

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Lothriic_

Suggestion:
make the subscriber limit 400

Detailed description:
i think everyone would love it, or atleast make it back to 350.​

Reason(s):
its so hard to get youtube rank.​

tlang

Veteran
-1 its not that hard, there are already a lot of people with youtube rank. The minimum rank limit should increase not decrease.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
We had way too many unknown YouTube ranks before. Making requirements higher helps with reducing the amount of unknown YouTube ranks. On top of that, new content creators would be more motivated to grow if the requirement is higher since they would then have something many people don't have.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
750 is already a pretty low requirement ngl. You don't want a server full of youtube right?
LT stated another reason that I would like to mention

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko

Reasons already mentioned before ^
Gap should be increased instead of promoting randos who can't even fight without titan kit which they didn't even pay for (not for all youtubers).

Last edited:

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
-1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
IGN
NpGamingBoy
-1 ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
If the requirements will be 400 subs, then what's the point of youtube rank?

Unawarely

The Pika

Reasons already mentioned before ^
And also I don't want more rando youtubers who don't even know how to pvp until you give them titan kit (not meant for all).
Dude you're such a toxic person in general. Please don't say rando as if you're known, youtubers don't need to be good at pvp and what do you mean, "Not meant for all," titan kit is for anyone who buys it, you don't need to be good at pvp to be a titan and you yourself aren't even good.

Lukonce

Great Reporter
-1 I think that the subscriber gap should be increased to 1500 rather than lowering it to 400.
There will be just more people joining the team and I see no point as there will be 100's of them joining due to these kind of sub count.
The reason why I see no point is just there will be to much YouTubers into the team and most od them may take the YouTube rank as a perm and don't upload anymore till they get demoted and so as it happened to some before.
All other reasons mentioned above.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Dude you're such a toxic person in general. Please don't say rando as if you're known, youtubers don't need to be good at pvp and what do you mean, "Not meant for all," titan kit is for anyone who buys it, you don't need to be good at pvp to be a titan and you yourself aren't even good.
Whatever you say 👍
(btw youtubers don't need to buy titan to get access to titan pekrs)
- - - - - - - -

Last edited:

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
Very rude for an ex staff member.

Unawarely

The Pika
Talking facts isn't rude.
- - - - - - - -
Idek what you're talking about, but first off, "talking facts" can be rude, what are you on?
Here's a dialogue:
A: Hey
B: Hi
A: you are an idiot

B might be stupid but that doesn't make A not rude.

Also, don't talk facts when you have no background. Ie: don't call people bad at pvp when you are dog, sorry about that! Also, stop calling people randos and promoting the stupid notion that you have to be good to be titan kit. To reiterate, you yourself are dog at pvp so please don't call others dog. Don't call people randos in general, and just like you, right now I'm being rude although I'm "speaking facts"

Minecraft weirdo

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Idek what you're talking about, but first off, "talking facts" can be rude, what are you on?
Here's a dialogue:
A: Hey
B: Hi
A: you are an idiot

B might be stupid but that doesn't make A not rude.

Also, don't talk facts when you have no background. Ie: don't call people bad at pvp when you are dog, sorry about that! Also, stop calling people randos and promoting the stupid notion that you have to be good to be titan kit. To reiterate, you yourself are dog at pvp so please don't call others dog. Don't call people randos in general, and just like you, right now I'm being rude although I'm "speaking facts"

Minecraft weirdo
Whats your problem in general? You never saw me playing and you are calling me a dog? Please don't talk to me ever again like that.

Unawarely

The Pika
Whats your problem in general? You never saw me playing and you are calling me a dog? Please don't talk to me ever again like that.
I'm not calling you a dog, I'm calling you dog, and I have seen you play and you are very bad! My problem is that you're super toxic

-Calling people rando's
-Calling people bad while being bad
-Keeping up the dumb rank hierarchy and saying that Titans have to be good
-Disrespecting pika youtubers in general

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
IGN
NpGamingBoy
Stop arguing. Its just a suggesestion on a forum of a illegal server of a block game. Go argue in a court or smth. Stop arguing here.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
I'm not calling you a dog, I'm calling you dog, and I have seen you play and you are very bad! My problem is that you're super toxic

-Calling people rando's
-Calling people bad while being bad
-Keeping up the dumb rank hierarchy and saying that Titans have to be good
-Disrespecting pika youtubers in general
You know what? I'm just gonna say that u r right. You are right! Are you happy now?

End of discussion.

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
-1 its was 500 subs but then its become 750 for many reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.