Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global make the subscriber limit 400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lothric

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Lothriic_

Suggestion:
make the subscriber limit 400

Detailed description:
i think everyone would love it, or atleast make it back to 350.​

Reason(s):
its so hard to get youtube rank.​

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood

Reasons already mentioned before ^
Gap should be increased instead of promoting randos who can't even fight without titan kit which they didn't even pay for (not for all youtubers).
wanna 1v1 me then and also stop being toxic cuz this guy just wanted it to be 400 subs also your the one who cant pvp without titan kit

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
I think that 750 is good enough as it encourages people to try and push people further and try to make their YouTube channel active as mentioned by staff above. And 400 is too low, too many people would be able to get YouTube rank and then the server would be full of YouTubers. It's a nice suggestion, but what it's at right now is good enough.

Unawarely

The Pika
You know what? I'm just gonna say that u r right. You are right! Are you happy now?

End of discussion.
it's funny because you're saying that in a sarcastic way as if you're actually right, when you're not. Thanks for that btw, I'm aware that I'm right. You play this game all the time and you are still bad im sorry, minecraft weirdo

You're the one who can't even pvp without titan kit xxdddddd

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
0Mad0Max0
Hey xKaii,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • Low suggestion quality or vote score.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.