Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

make this thread #1 replied/viewed

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Don't mind me. This is just a hopeless topic about an idiotic kid / ret0rded / thorny boy a.Ok.a. deadbush or even the drain in my school.

[FAQS] - Personalities, Characteristics
The person above i mentioned is a lonely boy and always makes other thinks that he is pitiful. Why is he lonely? Of course! He keeps on disturbing others, makes cringy + illogic comments and thinks that he is a boss. He serves others like his servant, or in short, "maid". He thinks that everyone must obey his sentence and what he had spoken are 100% right. Besides, when others tries to tell him why he is "friendless" , he will always get insanely gay. He will scream like a mouse with a really high pitch.

[WHY] - Why Others Dislike Him
As told in the [FAQS] section, he will randomly pokes you for no reason. He will disturbs others and gain fun from them. This shows him more of a cyberbully's preference, as you know, cyberbullies always gain fun by bullying people... but this kind is just too offensive to my friends. Eventually, these friends could handle insults as a joke but they could not handle an annoying kid trying to gain fun from them. Due to this little boy's lack of sensitivity, he does not know other people hates his appearance. Everyone else would cheers and be very happy for his absent. Besides, he always stares at people. When things go wrong around him, he would likely blame the closest person to him. He is so emotionally unstable that even if I sits near him and someone else poke him, he would rage and stares at me.

[WHAT HAPPENED] - Things That Happened Today
It is almost the end of the year, and the exams are over. The teachers allows us to play card or board games at class. Yesterday, while I was discussing with my friend about the "custom UNO's house rules" and stuff, I did said something offensive to the friend. But though, it was just a joke and we didn't really mind about it. However, this little ret0rded boy thinks I am insulting him. He suddenly pokes me for no reason. I got really furious and starts to scream at him. He acts like it is not his fault and I shouted at him that "you had no friends because of your horrible attitude". He then goes incredibly gay and screams like an idiot. He never thought that he would cause aweful troubles to the surroundings.

[DESCRIBING THE INCIDENT] - The Friend And The Thorny Boy
Well, he would poke me because he thought I am insulting his "friend". Who is this "friend"? He is just a kind and normal human like us. However, that thorny boy praises to this "friend" and do stuffs that makes them looks like are "friends". Well, this "friend" hate him much and the thorny boy did a lot of horrible stuffs to him in the past. This is the worst part of this boy. He never knew what he did wrong and acts like "its all your fault". Recently, he keeps doing stuff that forces them to be friends. This makes this "friend" really angry. I can tell just by his behaviours against them.

The thorny boy thought poking me is a good way to help his "friend", and did not take my offensive words as a joke. Well, you know, in this country, most used offensive words are all jokes. Even if I am wrong, he cannot suddenly poke my stomach. He also says that he don't need friends as they only knows insulting, and there are examples like me. What a sore loser! He thought internet friends are real! This idiot robloxian really needs to get a life.

Well, even if I insult, he used insults on me too. This is then when I can bring out the Quotes:

“Save your skin from the corrosive acids from the mouths of toxic people. Someone who just helped you to speak evil about another person can later help another person to speak evil about you.”
― Israelmore Ayivor

I hope this will help this idiotic kid to realize his horrible attitude and mistakes. He is already at the age of 14, and is so childish. He is just like one of those who you can see insulting for their friends online.

~ End of the topic ~

Thanks for your time reading this. I was so mad and did not know where to express this powerful feeling, so all I can at least do is to let others understand my feelings. Sometimes, an outsider understands most of our feelings. Thank you.
how much time did it take

Luppeeyz

Banned
ur not my mom
make me do what u say
I do know that I'm not. I just don't feel comfortable when seeing such of your posts. Idfc in other thread but that Thread. Please be nice and actually act like a serious human being.

Luppeeyz

Banned
ur not my mom
make me do what u say
Probably you're already doing it but whatever, I don't have to permission to stop you from doing such thing since it's public threads which allows everyone to have their freedom of conversating. I'm not judging your attitude but would you like to mind to have a look at your ownself? The way you bahave on some replies don't actually make any sense, so I would say that you're saying nonsenses? I'm not looking for arguing troubles but remember this.
Remember Your Value!

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Probably you're already doing it but whatever, I don't have to permission to stop you from doing such thing since it's public threads which allows everyone to have their freedom of conversating. I'm not judging your attitude but would you like to mind to have a look at your ownself? The way you bahave on some replies don't actually make any sense, so I would say that you're saying nonsenses? I'm not looking for arguing troubles but remember this.
Remember Your Value!
yea maybe i can think about that : )

Reporter80

Pika Lover
F is a a small letter from A - Z. Moreover, "F" is used in many ways.

Here are some examples:
  1. wt"F"
  2. "F"eed me
Sometimes, F is used to express that they are furious and annoyed. You can also use "f you" to back off people.
Most of the time, only profesionnals use short forms. This is because they don't want others to understand what does they mean.

For more informations, you can consider typing www.google.com and search "What is F". A bunch of examples are given.

To answer your question, it may be lupe getting offended.

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
F is a a small letter from A - Z. Moreover, "F" is used in many ways.

Here are some examples:
  1. wt"F"
  2. "F"eed me
Sometimes, F is used to express that they are furious and annoyed. You can also use "f you" to back off people.
Most of the time, only profesionnals use short forms. This is because they don't want others to understand what does they mean.

For more informations, you can consider typing www.google.com and search "What is F". A bunch of examples are given.

To answer your question, it may be lupe getting offended.
im sure he said it for a different meaning,
but i asked f to what
f to what