Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

make this thread #1 replied/viewed

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
°[]===§>°<§===[]°
lmao
my posts havent updated for like 2 days.
it was stuck at 910
lets continue
°[]===§>°<§===[]°

Reporter80

Pika Lover
this server is really dying, the creative server has been "online mode" for more than 2 days and they don't even know / care about it. Bugs are everywhere and I don't even know what are the admins used for. What a trashbag

Luppeeyz

Banned
this server is really dying, the creative server has been "online mode" for more than 2 days and they don't even know / care about it. Bugs are everywhere and I don't even know what are the admins used for. What a trashbag
Admin can't deal with such problems, ofc they r trashbags, I would say that I know what the problem is and why you can't join the server what what cause it to be closed down. Im lazy explaining so ye

Reporter80

Pika Lover
Admin can't deal with such problems, ofc they r trashbags, I would say that I know what the problem is and why you can't join the server what what cause it to be closed down. Im lazy explaining so ye

Then explain i know you are so bored right now

Luppeeyz

Banned
ye, just got console to hit me up with an dang ban this morning
Then explain i know you are so bored right now
but sorry m8 I ma just go simple on the explaination since im running on time

Exception Connecting:QuitE Exception: Server is online mode!

As you know, this is an error messages that showed up when you tried to join Creative
What is the problems with the server?
I would say that due to some unknown source of illegal items/mods made the server's database corrupted and shut it down (crashed the server),
You might have heard of "Crash Item", it's the same thing but most of it doesn't crash you (Just make your own player's database corrupted then the server can't sync with your database, it kicks you to the Lobby/Previous Server), basically like I've mentioned above, those items have a huge amount of NBT tag(s) (Mostly for exploiting). Illegal Modifications/Cilents User used them to give out to players and get them "banned" from the server, but since the whole server messed up, I would say that the Mods/Cilents made up the reason.
So why are those mentioned above related to the error message?
Well, since the server's down (crashed) and tried to reboot, something (I don't really know how to explain this) had happened and make one of the connecting plugin, BungeeCord (Pika used WaterFall, a type of Bungeecord) to messed which make the server online-mode in the server-properties.yml to
changed. From online-mode=false to online-mode=true
Normal a server with online-mode=true without bungeecord will only allow premium user to connect and if it false then both cracked and premium can join
Pika is a completely cracked server but since the online-mode of creative changed to true and also Pika used Bungeecord (Waterfall type) with all server's online-mode=false. BungeeCord doesn't let you to connect to the server.
Haven't sereached much on this so ye, hope it helps. I'm out!

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
ye, just got console to hit me up with an dang ban this morning

but sorry m8 I ma just go simple on the explaination since im running on time

Exception Connecting:QuitE Exception: Server is online mode!
As you know, this is an error messages that showed up when you tried to join Creative
What is the problems with the server?
I would say that due to some unknown source of illegal items/mods made the server's database corrupted and shut it down (crashed the server),

You might have heard of "Crash Item", it's the same thing but most of it doesn't crash you (Just make your own player's database corrupted then the server can't sync with your database, it kicks you to the Lobby/Previous Server), basically like I've mentioned above, those items have a huge amount of NBT tag(s) (Mostly for exploiting). Illegal Modifications/Cilents User used them to give out to players and get them "banned" from the server, but since the whole server messed up, I would say that the Mods/Cilents made up the reason.
So why are those mentioned above related to the error message?
Well, since the server's down (crashed) and tried to reboot, something (I don't really know how to explain this) had happened and make one of the connecting plugin, BungeeCord (Pika used WaterFall, a type of Bungeecord) to messed which make the server online-mode in the server-properties.yml to
changed. From online-mode=false to online-mode=true
Normal a server with online-mode=true without bungeecord will only allow premium user to connect and if it false then both cracked and premium can join
Pika is a completely cracked server but since the online-mode of creative changed to true and also Pika used Bungeecord (Waterfall type) with all server's online-mode=false. BungeeCord doesn't let you to connect to the server.
Haven't sereached much on this so ye, hope it helps. I'm out!
so cracks like me cant join?