Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Make using unraidable items on your base strikable

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
DanielT_

Suggestion:
Make using unraidable items on your base strikable

Detailed description:
We were raiding, and someone put anvils on their base from y1 - y255, and when you shoot at anvils the tnt, and sand you shot will disapear into nowhere, and you wont do anything to them, and fences are the same like anvils. There is porbably more unraidable items, but that's all of them I personally know.
Make it strikeable, because you clearly cannot raid the base. If they do it on every side of their base. It's basicly like shield abusing, and you cannot raid thro shield, but that is obvious.

Ladder 1

Strikes: 2
Duration: 7 days
+ Remove the unraidable item with world edit.

Ladder 2

Strikes: 3
Duration: 14 days
+ Remove the unraidable item with world edit.

Ladder 3

Strikes: 4
Duration: 21 days
+ Remove the unraidable item with world edit.​

Reason(s):
Everything is above.​

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
This is totally strikable and people shouldn’t be able to do this and we completely are comp about it.

{and its banable rn "exploiting"'}

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
+1because they might not feed me dinner also daniel fren

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Its literally exploiting. @StoPizza @CaptainGeoGR . Do something fast. I mean imagine if they put anvils around their cannon box? We would be doomed. And expecting rollback from you guys currently is like expecting animals to learn English. (We are getting freecam cegged and we also reported but no one is looking close into the matter. Nice!)

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I find this bug tnt not broke anvil but if you fix your armor on anvil you can broke it