Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Make vampire ability as good as it was before because people spent alot of time to max it out.

qluxie

Minecraft Username:
qluxie​

Suggestion:
Make vampire ability as good as it was before because people spent alot of time to max it out.​

Detailed description:
I think vampire ability should be as good as it was before of even better because alot of the community like titans and elites spent so much time and coins into maxing it of getting a high level and now it barely works at all.​

Reason(s):
uhm look above? sorry.​

Example(s):
Just make it so if u have more that level 6 it will add a quarter of the number u already have.​

ShaneezOnFire

Legendary Pika
+1 i spent a lot of coins on vampire while i could have upgraded enderman kit, now they nerfed vampire and all those coins i used is now useless (kinda)

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
+1
We spent many coins on Vampire and now it appears much less powerful than before. Improving it would make it actually worth it to spend coins on it.

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
qluxie

Suggestion:
Make vampire ability as good as it was before because people spent alot of time to max it out.

Detailed description:
I think vampire ability should be as good as it was before of even better because alot of the community like titans and elites spent so much time and coins into maxing it of getting a high level and now it barely works at all.

Reason(s):
uhm look above? sorry.

Example(s):
Just make it so if u have more that level 6 it will add a quarter of the number u already have.
Nope we did spend a lot of coins but u gotta learn this is balance

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
+1 players didint spend all of the coins for nothing

OP
OP
qluxie

qluxie

it is balanced you just don't fell it
Okay is may be more balanced now but alot of people ran into fights because of vampire before it was nerfed and now some peoples play style is very weird because of the nerf.

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Okay is may be more balanced now but alot of people ran into fights because of vampire before it was nerfed and now some peoples play style is very weird because of the nerf.
That's just not true ur getting some excuses

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
+1 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I love how 3 people said +1 and there is only a single upvote
Well there's the second upvote now

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
+1 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I love how 3 people said +1 and there is only a single upvote
Well there's the second upvote now
I downvoted

filt r nu b

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello qluxie,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • Before it always would put you at 20 hearts rather than adding extra hearts, which obviously was a bug so no we will not change it.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!