Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make VIP or all ranks free. Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamthetrueyes

Minecraft Username:
iamthetrueyes

Suggestion:
Make VIP or all ranks free. Forever

Detailed description:
Make a rank in-game to be free, I see that this is already implemented however I wish to see that they be free forever, if not all ranks, at least a VIP rank should be a permanent rank. Increasing the vote tokens for this rank would not be a problem as it is fair and reasonable. However please do implement this. Thanks! :)​

Reason(s):
Most servers that I usually play on, have a vote-for-rank sort of basis. And a lot of the players have ranks, not because they payed for them, but rather because they played/grinded on the server to earn the rank rather than making a payment. This is more efficient, because I'm pretty sure it gives you more votes and players tend to stay on for longer when they have a rank which has some more abilities than the average no-rank player.​

Example(s):
Server - Skykingdoms

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral

Skykingdoms is the worst server there are 50+ hackers on it in front of staff but they dont do anything in it
I have seen it by my own eyes and almost everyone has rank on that server.plus u cant even speed bridge on bedwars there.

Silver Wing

The Pika
First of all dont talk about sky kingdoms
U can hack there just by using impact client!!!

And this deal of vip for a month or 3 days is good
The server also needs votes
and obviously everyone would be vip

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1

Reasons:
- THIS IS BEST IDEA EVER I JUST GOTTA ADD THAT EVERYONE SHOULD GET FREE TITAN RANK RIGHT NOW! NO NOT TITAN, EVERYONE SHOULD GET FREE OWNER RIGHT NOW! BEST SUGGESTION EVER

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1

Reasons:
- THIS IS BEST IDEA EVER I JUST GOTTA ADD THAT EVERYONE SHOULD GET FREE TITAN RANK RIGHT NOW! NO NOT TITAN, EVERYONE SHOULD GET FREE OWNER RIGHT NOW! BEST SUGGESTION EVER
XD that was joke right?
and everyone got an owner rank on 1-2 April 2018

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1

Reasons:
ye get me titan rank for free 😂

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Ye, let just make all the ranks be free, don't cha?

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey iamthetrueyes,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • Low suggestion quality or vote score.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Good evening,
0Mad0Max0

Status
Not open for further replies.