Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global make warns expiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
UpperGround

Suggestion:
make warns expiring

Detailed description:
isn't it self explanatory? when a person gets a warn that warn will expire a week (a month or a year, its up to owners to decide) later, so after a week if they break the rule again they wont be muted but warned. But if they repeat it when the warning is active, then they will get punished

p.s. if you are going to deny this please give a reason instead of an inexplicable one word reply

Reason(s):
isn't this something we need? a lot of servers has this already and people like playing there. Firstly when a person is warned there's no way for it to expire, thus they will be muted if it repeats, which is likely. then the person will rage quit and barely start playing on the server. The punishments are already strict af and i don't actually see a reason not to add this? a week is a long time anyway.

yeah ik there are a lot of toxic people in this server (actually almost everyone is in some way toxic) but if they ARE really toxic they will for sure get muted even with expiring warnings, you cant stop a person who's toxic so he probably will be muted for swearing spamming or whatever. If a person gets his lesson after being muted and WAITS for a week to expire... CONGRATS you achieved something great, instead of a one day mute that would happen, you managed to keep that person not to swear FOR A WEEK!

So, if we use a really strict rule system like how it is right now, people will leave and most likely never play. with this small thing you will manage to keep a lot more players in your server

am i wrong?

Example(s):
if i flood i get 1 week warn, after 1 week if i flood again i get warn again, if i flood AGAIN in that same week (warn) period, i will be muted

Last edited:

alvnwtf

Epic Pika
+1, I agree.

Giving a temporary warn basically allows the person to redo the same mistake once that tempwarn runs out. This will make people think that the rules are easily bypassed and will draw more people towards the problem.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Never had problems with it. The warning isnt there for no reason, it is there to make you understand that you shouldnt do it. If you do it again, then it's fair that you get punished. Ofcource you might have forgotten that you shouldnt do it, but a week is way to short in my opinion.

Reason(s):
isn't this something we need? a lot of servers has this already and people like playing there. Firstly when a person is warned there's no way for it to expire, thus they will be muted if it repeats, which is likely.
Why is this likely? I understand that manny people here are still really immature but do you really need to break a rule again? If you are talking about a year later, then I would say you may in some situations have a point. But you are talking about a week? If those people break the rules everyweek, while they know that its not allowed then thats just stupid, and allot of extra work for staff. -1 unless if it is maybey a year and only for some things that people might really forget.​
Why even feel the need for swearing (in mc). If you really need to do it then just do it in reallife.​

MouraThat

Veteran

You have to make the mistake quite a few times to get a longer mute. Once you've for example flooded once you should learn from that and not do it again. People can buy an unmute which then resets their punishment tree if they want this.

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter

You have to make the mistake quite a few times to get a longer mute. Once you've for example flooded once you should learn from that and not do it again. People can buy an unmute which then resets their punishment tree if they want this.
id like to inform you that a lot of people rage quit because they are getting punished so much. as i said
yeah ik there are a lot of toxic people in this server (actually almost everyone is in some way toxic) but if they ARE really toxic they will for sure get muted even with expiring warnings, you cant stop a person who's toxic so he probably will be muted for swearing spamming or whatever. If a person gets his lesson after being muted and WAITS for a week to expire... CONGRATS you achieved something great, instead of a one day mute that would happen, you managed to keep that person not to swear FOR A WEEK!

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
The warning isnt there for no reason,
everyone knows this, im not saying remove warnings im saying change it a little

Why is this likely?
idk if you have noticed but almost everyone is toxic here (i said almost pls no bulli)
those people are type of ppl who don't give a flying fk about warnings, when their mute expires they will do it again, thus, it's likely

But you are talking about a week?
the real question is you don't agree with 1 week? would you agree if i were to say a month?

Why even feel the need for swearing (in mc). If you really need to do it then just do it in reallife.
this is a mistake a lot of people do while arguing in this forums, they are trying to link this block game to real life which creates a really bad analogy, example or whatever

i mean what's wrong with swearing anyways? even saying bs (open form) is punishable, it's not even directed to anyone and doesn't affect anyone

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
rules are fine as they are..
even though i dont agree, assume that i agree and think if the implementation of the rules and the punishing system is fine, this isn't a suggestion about the rules it's about enforcing them in a way that will make everyone happy

RaVo

Legendary Pika
In my experience players arent that toxic, but I mainly play on non pvp gamemodes, or those with very little pvp. Still, is it that difficult not to break the rules after being warned? I think that this should be doable for allot longer then a week. If you really cant then most of the time the punishment isnt that bad. Ofcource I dont really mind loosing those players, especially not on non pvp servers.

They do expire lmao. After 7 days,
Haha, really:ROFLMAO:

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
i have made 2 posts on the same thing and staff did nothing :(

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
In my experience players arent that toxic, but I mainly play on non pvp gamemodes, or those with very little pvp. Still, is it that difficult not to break the rules after being warned? I think that this should be doable for allot longer then a week. If you really cant then most of the time the punishment isnt that bad. Ofcource I dont really mind loosing those players, especially not on non pvp servers.
What im saying is if we give a "psuedo 2nd chance" then people might ACTUALLY learn to learn from their mistakes. I mean the thing im talking isnt a "2nd chance" at all, if we use a really strict system (thats what it is right now) people wont even have any chance to learn from their mistakes. am i wrong? being warned doesnt make you learn from your mistakes, being muted makes the situtation worse, after being muted once i doubt anyone will care getting muted for 3 days 1 week or whatever. If we give them "some kind of" 2nd chance, then people will be more relaxed instead of playing in the fear of "omg what if i get muted now??!??!" right?

what i mean is we can make the players stay instead of rage quit because of mutes or things, if we make warns expire then itll make the players happy, now imagine you (e.g.) swore, you get warned, if you do it again, ANYTIME later, perhaps a year? a month maybe... You will be muted. Now that sounds normal? Well theres this undeniable fact that people infact change.
Now lets see what happens when we make warns expiring,
1) People wont have to be in fear of constantly getting muted
2) People will stay on the server because they wont get muted
Now you will say But they will continue swearing omg!!1!!!!111!
lmao if you dont give them a 2nd chance or smth they will NOT be able to LEARN from their mistakes lol
If someone is obsessed with breaking rules no one can stop him, he will mute evade anyways, they dont care about mutes soo this suggestions is for the nontoxic people i can say,
Now imagine a non toxic person breaks a rule, like he said bullsh"" because he didnt know that was punishable (word itself explains this situation lol, bs) so if we make the warn expire in a week or a month idk (u chose) then the people will wait for that time because he doesnt want to get muted, now you know what you have done? That person could've get muted for a day! But instead he kept his mouth shut for a week! Now tell me isnt that good? Instead of just punishing them, we can tell them the consequences in that way so they will chose NOT to swear, Strictly trying to enforce the rules just make YOU look like a bad person.

Enforcing rules in a way that makes people live in the fear of getting punished is not a FINE way to do it

Disaalt

The Pika
they

dont?

im pretty sure they dont lmao i can still get muted for a 2nd offense foreign language
want me to demonstrate?? xdd
Nono, in the PLUGIN the warn expires, but the staff doesnt acctully care if it did or not. They just check if you got warned in the past and then mutes you lmao

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Nono, in the PLUGIN the warn expires, but the staff doesnt acctully care if it did or not. They just check if you got warned in the past and then mutes you lmao
look at my ban page lmao i got myself muted just for u hahahahaaggagah

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)]neutral[/BGCOLOR] cuz i wont got mute lol. this is a problem based question. people say +1 probably they have got mute before, people say -1 probably haven't or didn't care about it. If no one say weird things, swear, or advertise, there wont be punishment.

Good evening,

Status
Not open for further replies.