Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global make warns expiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
UpperGround

Suggestion:
make warns expiring

Detailed description:
isn't it self explanatory? when a person gets a warn that warn will expire a week (a month or a year, its up to owners to decide) later, so after a week if they break the rule again they wont be muted but warned. But if they repeat it when the warning is active, then they will get punished

p.s. if you are going to deny this please give a reason instead of an inexplicable one word reply

Reason(s):
isn't this something we need? a lot of servers has this already and people like playing there. Firstly when a person is warned there's no way for it to expire, thus they will be muted if it repeats, which is likely. then the person will rage quit and barely start playing on the server. The punishments are already strict af and i don't actually see a reason not to add this? a week is a long time anyway.

yeah ik there are a lot of toxic people in this server (actually almost everyone is in some way toxic) but if they ARE really toxic they will for sure get muted even with expiring warnings, you cant stop a person who's toxic so he probably will be muted for swearing spamming or whatever. If a person gets his lesson after being muted and WAITS for a week to expire... CONGRATS you achieved something great, instead of a one day mute that would happen, you managed to keep that person not to swear FOR A WEEK!

So, if we use a really strict rule system like how it is right now, people will leave and most likely never play. with this small thing you will manage to keep a lot more players in your server

am i wrong?

Example(s):
if i flood i get 1 week warn, after 1 week if i flood again i get warn again, if i flood AGAIN in that same week (warn) period, i will be muted

Last edited:

moxxy17

Banned
+1
Many reasons for this. Let's say a player comes on and says "shit" once a year, for 6 years. Does he deserve to be perm muted? Obviously not, they should expire after 6 months // 1 year. Good suggestion.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1
Many reasons for this. Let's say a player comes on and says "shit" once a year, for 6 years. Does he deserve to be perm muted? Obviously not, they should expire after 6 months // 1 year. Good suggestion.
agree to that, but i dont think there are player that dumb and get pmute tho...

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey UpperGround,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.