Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Making kill messages more common

Status
Not open for further replies.

V3dy__YT

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
V3dy​

Suggestion:
Making kill messages more common​

Detailed description:
I have been playing on pika network for more than a year now and in all of the mysery crates I have opened, none of them got me kill messages. I was wondering if pika could make kill messages more common for bedwars.​

Reason(s):
So more people can use killl messages and they are more common across the server​

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Neutral
U have to need donator ranks if u want to use kill msg there is some for non donator

Blazemon

The Pika
I have a single kill message and it's not even on skywars it's on bedwars

Spenzrl

Rare Pika
+1 idrk if this will get accepted, but i kinda agree with kill msgs being more common

_Uniion

Pika Lover
+1 literally ive been playing pika for over 2 years on multiple accounts and never have I once got a kill message that I can access without a rank

agmax23

+1 literally ive been playing pika for over 2 years on multiple accounts and never have I once got a kill message that I can access without a rank
just grind for 50k coins and buy yourself one affordable one

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello V3dy__YT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.