Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison Making omnitool work properly during mining

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccies

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
ILuvMaccies

Suggestion:
Making omnitool work properly during mining

Detailed description:
When you mine there's a chance that a chest spawns that contains tokens, if you mine it with the omnitool scroll on your pick then it'll turn to an axe. The only way to get it to revert back to a pick is to mine stone, this makes mining extremely annoying :/. This could be solved by adding more blocks that turn the omnitool back to a pick. Such as emerald, diamond, just basically the blocks that require a pick to break quickly.​

Reason(s):
Because it's annoying af and needs a fix :/

It makes mining harder than it should be and makes the enchant treasure seeker borderline impossible to get on a pick with an omnitool scroll on. As you'd have to be constantly reverting it back.​

Example(s):
I really cant show an example as i'd have to record and cba, just fix it please <3

CallMeDqrkneZz

Legendary Pika
upvoting this because i was forced by this mean girl Maccies showed me my worst nightmare 😓

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
add something like
/ominitool ignore chest
or something like that

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
ILuvMaccies

Suggestion:
Making omnitool work properly during mining

Detailed description:
When you mine there's a chance that a chest spawns that contains tokens, if you mine it with the omnitool scroll on your pick then it'll turn to an axe. The only way to get it to revert back to a pick is to mine stone, this makes mining extremely annoying :/. This could be solved by adding more blocks that turn the omnitool back to a pick. Such as emerald, diamond, just basically the blocks that require a pick to break quickly.

Reason(s):
Because it's annoying af and needs a fix :/

It makes mining harder than it should be and makes the enchant treasure seeker borderline impossible to get on a pick with an omnitool scroll on. As you'd have to be constantly reverting it back.

Example(s):
I really cant show an example as i'd have to record and cba, just fix it please <3
Sure sure, omnitool whateve. The focus needs to be on what a bad miner you are. 5 at best

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
+1 and im pretty sure that tozz already suggested this.
If yes then @Mrfatsojr lock ^

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
My suggestion was to just remove the chests since lucky blocks are a lot better.

There should still be a way to remove scrolls though.

Zrif

wht u can also do is not to add omnitool scrool on ur main pic

ElonMusk

Epic Pika
100% what the takeaway is is to add blaze rods netherwarts and elytras in /shop

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey maccies,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.