Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Manhunt gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
akgamings

Suggestion:
Manhunt gamemode

Detailed description:
I think we all know the what manhunt is, but for those who don't, here's a short explanation;

There are lets say 1 speed-runner and 1 hunter,

Speedrunner's task is to kill the ender dragon without dying/getting killed, if you die once, its game over for you.

The hunter's task is to kill the speed-runner before he beats the ender dragon, if he beats the ender dragon, you lose, but if you kill him, you win.

Reason(s):
Ehh, I searched to see if this was suggested, but it wasn't, so I'm giving it a shot.

(Real Reason)

I think that there are no cracked minecraft servers that offer a good "LAG-FREE" manhunt gamemodes.

Example(s):
There is a server that offers manhunt, but its premium, and I can't put the ip address here.

Last edited:

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
akgamings

Suggestion:
Manhunt gamemode

Detailed description:
I think we all know the what manhunt is, but for those who don't, here's a short explanation;

There are lets say 1 speed-runner and 1 hunter,

Speedrunner's task is to kill the ender dragon without dying/getting killed, if you die once, its game over for you.

The hunter's task is to kill the speed-runner before he beats the ender dragon, or he loses.

Reason(s):
Ehh, I searched to see if this was suggested, but it wasn't, so I'm giving it a shot.

(Real Reason)

I think that there are no cracked minecraft servers that offer a good "LAG-FREE" manhunt gamemodes.

Example(s):
There is a server that offers manhunt, but its premium, and I can't put the ip address here.
i give this a +1 because i think i should give this a +1

nice suggestion btw

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Lukonce

Great Reporter
I think there wouldn't be a lot of players on this kind of gamemode.

Most players would just quit while in game, speed running or hunting (As most need to log off for certain things in mid game)
And this kind of gamemode takes around +1 hour.

But this suggestion is special as it wasn't suggested before and I think it should be given a chance to show up in the server to see if it's a good addition or not.
+1
Regards

OP
OP
Lt_akgamings

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
I think there wouldn't be a lot of players on this kind of gamemode.

Most players would just quit while in game, speed running or hunting (As most need to log off for certain things in mid game)
And this kind of gamemode takes around +1 hour.

But this suggestion is special as it wasn't suggested before and I think it should be given a chance to show up in the server to see if it's a good addition or not.
+1
Regards
If they did, they would get a penalty like if you leave 5 games, you get a ban from playing manhunt for etc 7 days, after 7 days, you can play again, and repeat.

Good Afternoon;
Me

Lukonce

Great Reporter
If they did, they would get a penalty like if you leave 5 games, you get a ban from playing manhunt for etc 7 days, after 7 days, you can play again, and repeat.

Good Afternoon;
Me
Sounds like Csgo competitive match cooldown

OP
OP
Lt_akgamings

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Sounds like Csgo competitive match cooldown
lmao(2)
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Good Afternoon;
Me

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Cool idea, very hard to execute.

The only reason dream and his friends can pull off manhunt is because they all give 100% effort
you cannot expect a team of random people to give the same effort.

And don't even get me started of the sheer amount of people quitting because they don't get picked as the hunted.

OP
OP
Lt_akgamings

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter

The only reason dream and his friends can pull off manhunt is because they all give 100% effort

And don't even get me started of the sheer amount of people quitting because they don't get picked as the hunted.

I would put An example server, they managed to pull it off really well. Not many People quit

Lukonce

Great Reporter
I would put An example server, they managed to pull it off really well. Not many People quit
But you can't gurantee it will be same at Pika.
Maybe it would be better to invest some time in things the server really needs and think about this one later imo.
+ This new addition of an gamemode will take some time to add and what if it doesn't pay off?
It will be just a waste of time.
By this point it looks like a risk to implement and loose time.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
I love manhunts and speedruns since there all about big brain moments and I don't think there is a server with a manhunt gamemode. And since the idea is new I will give you 1+

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter

True, but its still fun to play or even try out, and also we can make teams if we wanted to, so why not

Status
Not open for further replies.