Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Practice Map Feedback NPC/Command

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Ungluecklicher

Staff Member
Username:
Ungluecklicher​

Suggestion:
Map Feedback NPC/Command​

Detailed description:
Hey, I've been thinking the thoughts for a little update for Practice. It would be nice if there is a NPC or Command, where you can rate the maps of the respective game modes from 1(worst) to 5(best).​

Reason(s):
Well, I think it would be 1. a good and easy way for users to give feedback about maps, which other users(or just team members) can then view to see which maps are more likely to be played - and which are not. I think it would be helpful to see which maps should be replaced or removed.
Also it would be helpful to see in which style built maps are liked to be played for mapupdates.​

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Good idea, I think this should be added, by analyzing those reviews developers could easier decide which maps should stay in the game, and which not.

Also, BedWars has the same system, so why not? :yaychu:
bridge my g how do u add pictures as signatures tell me please

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
Ungluecklicher

Suggestion:
Map Feedback NPC/Command

Detailed description:
Hey, I've been thinking the thoughts for a little update for Practice. It would be nice if there is a NPC or Command, where you can rate the maps of the respective game modes from 1(worst) to 5(best).

Reason(s):
Well, I think it would be 1. a good and easy way for users to give feedback about maps, which other users(or just team members) can then view to see which maps are more likely to be played - and which are not. I think it would be helpful to see which maps should be replaced or removed.

Also it would be helpful to see in which style built maps are liked to be played for mapupdates.
Earned an upvote from luhv!
+1

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello Ungluecklicher, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.

SmtGamer

Banned
Username:
Ungluecklicher

Suggestion:
Map Feedback NPC/Command

Detailed description:
Hey, I've been thinking the thoughts for a little update for Practice. It would be nice if there is a NPC or Command, where you can rate the maps of the respective game modes from 1(worst) to 5(best).

Reason(s):

Also it would be helpful to see in which style built maps are liked to be played for mapupdates.
+1
It would be great and will help staff and people know which maps players love to play in and which they do not like to