Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Mcmmo Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunningWalls

Epic Pika
Username:
IRunYourWalls_

Suggestion:
Mcmmo Improvement

Detailed description:
The new introduction of Mcmmo is far better than skills. However people are still able to pvp without armor, for example you can pvp without a helment and not die. This makes pvp far less enjoyable as people can bring 10 sets to the fight instead of 6, they will also last longer.

I have many requested improvements.

Increase the cap for greater impact.

Increase the cap for critical hit chances.

Increase the cap for Axe Mastery.

Reason(s):
Currently Critical hits are at a cap of 37.50% percent chance at the max level of 1500, which should be increased in order to increase quick dropping chances. I recommend increasing the cap to at least 50%. This would allow players to strike with a "critical hit" far more often, increasing quick dropping chances.

There are many reasons to increase the cap for greater impact. The cap is "deal 2 bonus dmg to unarmored foes" This is virtually useless as weapons do over 30 damage. This cap should be increased to 10, at the minimum. This would encourage people to watch their armor, and render pvping without armor a thing of the past. This ability is only unique to players with no armor on. Wearing a mask will not bypass this ability.

Axe Mastery currently only deals "bonus 4 damage" at max which is virtually useless because this is after all op factions. You have god apples which is infinite regeneration 5, and weapons doing over 30 damage, and pvping without armor is still not a thing of the past. The cap for Axe Mastery should be increased to at least 10.

Many players reminisce the old mcmmo system where if your god apple was off for just a few seconds you would quickdrop, or if your gear popped you would die. This is however gone. If you include some of the changes, pvp will be drastically improved, making Op-Factions a way more fun pvp experience. I am certain that most members of the Op-Factions community want the old mcmmo experience back.

I am not asking for a removal of your current mcmmo system, but instead a revision.​

For reference, this is my source https://prnt.sc/B7bHivnFooLK . The following will show you the stats of a maxed axe level.

Example(s):
Listed above.

Last edited:

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello RunningWalls,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.