Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Discord Member list of the sub-staff roles (teams)

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
EA​

Suggestion:
Member list of the sub-staff roles (teams)​

Detailed description:
As you may know, the staff team not only has their staff roles like admin, mod, helper etc, there are other sub-staff role like Media team, Event team, Screenshare team, Faction team. With the sub-staff roles have been opened to public for a long time already, adding a member list which could clearly indicate who is responsible for such matter, and the manager of the respective teams would be a good addition for the discord information channel. It gives players a clear understanding of which staff members have the permissions and are responsible for the matter, providing players with easy access to the information they need.​

Reason(s):
By implementing a member list for sub-staff roles in the discord information channel, players will have a transparent view of the staff members responsible for specific matters. This not only enhances the accessibility of information but also ensures that players know who to reach out to for assistance or inquiries related to different aspects of the server. This contribute to a smoother and more engaging experience for community members.

(This could be implemented on forum instead, but since there are already sub-staff role give in discord, it should be easier and more accessible for the public)​

Tihispap

Great Reporter
Interesting idea and I would love such implementation. Doesn't not require effort to take place and will give a more clear image to community members.

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
If someone is moderator and event team, then he will be shown as moderator only, because moderator is higher role than event team on discord, and I don't think so they will change it, it will look messy if they will do that.

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
If someone is moderator and event team, then he will be shown as moderator only, because moderator is higher role than event team on discord, and I don't think so they will change it, it will look messy if they will do that.
I dont think you understand what i am suggesting. I am suggesting them to add a seperate page on their discord #information channel which would listing out the member list of teams (sub roles) disregarding their staff rank, but the sub role position like Event Managers, Team event . Not about asking them to change the "roles" on discord.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello @EA0_2_0_8_,
Could you provide more information and potentially some showcase screenshots?

As_h_

Epic Pika
Pretty good suggestion. it deserves to get implemented +1